1965 Chevelle Malibu Matching Numbers Survivor
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Malibu
- Type: Hard Top
- Trim: Malibu
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 98,695
- VIN: 136375K215560
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Number's matching 283 cid
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Safety options: Power Disc Brakes
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet Malibu
A rare find, not many as untouched as this Malibu. Originally purchased in San Antonio Texas, still has the original Owner’s Manual and Protect-O-Plate. Number’s matching 283 has a mild cam with powerpack heads. Manual 3 speed is still on the column, brakes have been converted to power front disc. Metal is in incredible condition with the exception of front passenger floor and trunk pan patches. New paint and body is even better in person. Interior is brand new with survivor condition instrument cluster and excellent paint. All gauges with exception of clock are accurate, starts right up, runs and drives great.
Texas title in hand, car is located near Dallas Texas.
- Original V8 283 cid block, Casting 3849852 (64-68 283), Suffix GA (65 283, 3 speed standard), with powerpack heads and mild cam
- Original 3 speed standard with ”3 on the Tree” shift, solid clutch
- Original Rochester 2V carb, intake and exhaust manifolds are OEM
- New dual exhaust dumps at rear axle
- Most of the engine compartment is original and complete, heater core not hooked up
- OEM numbers matching rear end
- 15” American Racing Mags with new 215 70R 15 front, 235 60R 15 rear tires
- New chrome power booster and dual master cylinder with front wheel disc brakes, stops on a dime
- New lower ball joints, steers and stops straight
- Paint is recent, easy 9 of 10, quality deep gloss. There is 1 spot on the hood needing attention, see pic
- OEM and in excellent shape; Frame, fenders, doors, quarters, rockers, inner wheel wells, header, trunk pan and lip, trunk to window panel, roof, hood, cowl vent, deck lid, front and rear window metal mounting area, and rear seat shelf pan. Front passenger floor pan and trunk pan has been non professionally patched, works as-is but should be redone.
- Doors, hood, trunk, and fenders line up really well. Weatherstripping is new and seals tightly on doors, windows, both front and rear glass.
- Front fender, grill and tail emblems are very good, OEM stainless is also very good and complete.
- Front grill and rear stainless are exceptional
- All glass is excellent
- Front and rear bumpers are new
- New Seats, carpet, door panels, package tray, headliner and dash paint
- OEM steering wheel is in good, survivor condition
- Dash is OEM and includes OEM Malibu emblem
- Gauges are unmolested; gas, speedometer, temperature, oil pressure, and amp are functional, OEM radio and heater are not hooked up.
- Headlights including brights are functional, brake lights, taillights and directionals also work
- Front seatbelts original and functional, missing GM buckle covers
- All internal door and rear window hardware is there and functional
- Wipers, horn and emergency brake work, she’s inspection ready
Hard to find, unmolested Chevelle Malibu hard top in exceptional condition, not much left to do but drive, add to your collection or enjoy her at shows.
Contact through Ebay, call or text 214.587.6062 Ted - Thanks!
If you are a less than 10 or a Negative Feedback bidder, PLEASE contact me PRIOR TO BIDDING via the “Contact Seller” Option. Failure to comply will result in your bid being cancelled and your EBay ID blocked from future auctions.
Seller's payment instructions:
EMAIL CONTACT AND A $500 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT WITHIN 48 HRS, BALANCE IN 7 DAYS; WIRE TRANSFER, MONEY ORDER, PAYPAL OR CASH.
SHIPPING /DELIVERY COST WILL BE BUYER’S EXPENSE.
Car is sold as is, no refund. no warranty. Miles are as shown on odometer are not guaranteed. I have the right to end this auction at any time as car is for sale locally.