1976 Chevrolet G10 Van extreme custom dream machine
- Make: Chevrolet
- SubModel: Interior & exterior amazing!
- Type: G10 Van
- Trim: FLAMED
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 84,656
- VIN: CGV156U171XXX
- Color: Candy flames on Black base
- Engine size: 8Cyl
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red flames!! leather & suede
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Salvage Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Chevrolet Interior & exterior amazing!
* Nice complete, running donor van available for sheet metal and parts to repair this van appropriately with original sheet metal and not aftermarket patch panels.The "FLAMED" a favorite to many, a world known and award winning Extreme Custom Chevy Vanwas tragically involved in aMulti car accident last month. May God bless all those involved including families who lost love ones in the unrelated vehicles.VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: the messaging system & the "contact seller" option is only for those who are attempting to purchase this vehicle & is not an invitation for 'forum' styled comments nor personal suggestions. Serious buyers contact us as needed, all others Please respect this request to not communicate with the seller.WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THISLISTING EARLY
1976 Extreme Custom Chevy Van G10 "FLAMED" BEST OF SHOW at the forty first 41 Van National's in Old Washington, Ohio. July 13, 2013.355 Chevy Engine, 373 gear rear end, stained glass marker lamps, vertical gull wing side door and vertical gull wing rear door, red leather and suede interior, photos and video speak for themselves PLEASE NOTE THAT VIDEO IS PRIOR TO THE DAMAGE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_J-_clsqMMRuns & drives, engine sounds greatin person versusvideo recording! Squeaky sound on right side due to the upper metal leaf spring bandwhich needs replacing& is a simple & affordable fix. Both front doors& side door line up nicelyRoof also appears to have escaped any damage.Frameappears straight. This repairsimply falls into the paint & body category.Heavy duty tow barapparently absorbed the largest percentage of theimpactAfter market panels are available or an original GM body donor, which I have available very reasonable.Buyerprovided private contact informationof original builder of this masterpiece, he has agreed to paint it againtoits original state: FLAMEDWe are not collision experts and thereforeinvite toyou to visit FLAMED in person or send a third party to inspect on your behalf,If you need an inspector we can provide a list of localrespectable car inspection companies who can assist unbiasedly
Don't miss out on this special opportunity.Please include your email address when requesting photos or shipping quote & also please include your telephone number for speedy reply.Please call 336-685-1969no texting as this is a land line. Located in Greensboro, NC 27406 Come inspect it for yourself or send someone today, don't delay.We can help arrangedelivery anywhere.
New video #1: https://youtu.be/NLRTUqZgD-s
New video #2: https://youtu.be/1wX8j1mGaoI
CLICK ON THE TWO newLINKS ABOVE !!! TO SEE CURRENT VIDEO