67 CHEVELLE,TRUE SS,6SPD,,PRO-TOURING,VETTE,LS2,CELEBRITY,WESTCOAST,CUSTOMS,
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 5,900
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 6.0L LS2
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet ChevelleThis 67 Chevelle Super Sport was built for a Hollywood actor, the build was featured on TV, and was built by a famous builder in California W.C.Customs. and was also featured at SEMA This is not your ordinary Chevelle.... This car was completely modified inside out!
This car is a TRUE 138 S, And Obviously Completely Modified with many modern upgrades: As well a widened "Widebody" 4 wheel disc brakes with drilled and slotted rotors, 20” 3 piece Asanti wheel, power trunk, locks, seats and windows, Heads up display heated seats, tilt wheel steering, digital dashboard, Ice cold A/C, heat, keyless go, shaved door handles, aftermarket CD player and navigation with custom precision power amplifier and sub woofers. Corvette front suspension and independent rear suspension with coilovers and frame,interior etc
The trunk is finished with Leather and carpet and two batteries are hidden in trunk The underside of the factory SS hood has been modified to make the hood vents functional for RAM air induction, with the Chevy bowtie logo implemented in the underside of the hood.
The Power Train is a 6.0 LS2, with T56, 6 Speed manual transmission.
This car has corvette keyless go push button start, And it starts, runs and shifts perfectly through all gears including reverse. This has a full Corvette independent suspension with adjustable coil covers over every corner. The interior is completely leather from dash, seats to door panels. Notice the LED tail lights, the custom over head console is painted to match the exterior of the vehicle, fully custom Billet front grill with four head lights hidden behind.
This car has been driven over 5,000 miles. The paint is nice although some minor imp expected
The previous owner Gary Dourdan is 6 ft 5" tall and fit so if your taller than that you should be concerned If you like the muscle car look, you’ll definitely enjoy the reliability of this car.
West Coast Customs built 2 Cars for Gary Dourdan and was also featured on TV, the other is also listed as we speak on Ebay it is a 68 Dodge Charger ebay item # 152221214298 and Bids are at over 85k on the charger already and on the rise.Do Not Miss the opportunity to Buy this one off Chevelle
Can help buyer with shipping arrangements.
Will Sell this Vehicle Worldwide
Thank You For Watching!! Bid Now!! Don't wait until last min!!
1. By placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Vehicle is also offered for sale locally and we reserve the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
3. We will contact the winning bidder within 24 hours of the auction end to finalize the details of the sale transaction.
4. The winning bidder is responsible for providing a $1000.00 nonrefundable Paypal deposit within 24 hours of the auction end. This deposit reserves the vehicle to the winning bidder and removes it from the market. Balance of winning bid to be paid by cash in person or via bank wire transfer within 7 days of auction end.
5. If we are unable to make contact with the winning bidder within 24 hours of the auction end vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified local buyer on a first come first serve basis.And winning bidder will be held resposible for any losses in price and relisting fees
6. Final or winning bid price does not include shipping, tax, title, or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the sale in your home state.
7. For all out of state and/or international sales, Buyer is responsible for making the necessary shipping arrangements. We can provide assistance, if requested, through network of private and commercial carriers.
8. For all vehicles delivered in the state of Florida, We will be required to collect the applicable sales tax as per the guidelines specified by the FL Department of Revenue.
9. Werepresented this vehicle to the best of its ability through the description in the auction, the video description in the auction and the pictures in the auction.
10. Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage, or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. Prospective buyers are encouraged to come see the car in person or have a third party independent inspection completed prior to bidding/making an offer on the vehicle to help ensure your satisfaction.
11. .If you have any additional questions feel free to ask. Do not assume.
12. All vehicles are sold “AS-IS” and with no warranties expressed or implied.