1970 Monte Carlo SS 454 Matching Numbers Fully Rebuilt
Price: US $7,100.00 Item location: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Monte Carlo
- Trim: SS 454
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 2,500
- VIN: 1hd1jbb153y111201
- Color: black cherry
- Engine size: 454
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Transmission: turbo 400 automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: black
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo1970 Chevy Monte CarloSStrue SS with a matching numbers 454 big block. Freshly painted the original Black Cherry color. This car has less than 2,500 miles on a full rebuild from the ground up. The car has no major mechanical issues and very few imperfections. Below is everything that has recently been rebuilt and done to the car. Please call 303-356-4688, private message me, or email me with any questions about the vehicle and I will be happy to answer them. Full history on the vehicle is available. Buyer is responsible for pickup/shipping, If you win the auction you are responsible to make payment in full within 48 hours of auction end.
Engine Built by Don Carder50 year Nascar, NHRA, and USAC engine builder.
- Ls5 454 numbers matching.
- Original block and head, bored 30 over. Block was line bored and height decked.- Head was surfaced .007, ported and polished and chambers CC'd.
- Manley valves, Isky racing springs, titanium keepers, long throw rockers.- Isky 435/480 camshafts.- Isky anti-pump up lifters.
- High performance GM Rods & Pistons. Everything balanced properly.
- Edelbrock performer intake manifold match ported to the heads.- Polished steel crank.
- Holly 850 dual chamber carburetor.- Doug headers.
Transmission Built by Josh Bell Racing- Automatic- Original turbo 400 rebuilt.- Mild shift kit.- Boss hog 3000 stall speed converter.
Interior- Black leather- Front bench seat.- Black carpet.- Aftermarket RPM tach with shift light on steering column.- Door panels could use areupholster, some fading on the door panels.
Exterior & Suspension- Fresh Black Cherry paint. Original color code.
- 3inch stainless steel flow master exhaust system.- Craiger wheels
- Cowl hood.
- Adjustable traction bars.
- Richmond locker rear differential 373 gears.
- Complete suspension and brake system rebuilt, everything new.
- Original SS stainless steel trim for vinyl top included.