Z28,Rotisserie Restoration, Suspension upgrades, Restomod, Custom Sub frame,
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Trim: Z28
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 64,994
- VIN: 124379N662031
- Color: Dusk Blue
- Engine size: 302 C.I.
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual M21 Muncie
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White Houndstooth/ Black
- Safety options: Power Brakes
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Rotisserie Restoration, Suspension upgrades, Restomod, Custom Sub frame.
Want to see 235 Hi-Res Photos? Contact Chad at 330-353-1750
Such a striking Z28 with just the right upgrades to give it modern performance manners, “Best of both worlds”. Current owner has had car since approx. early 2000. Car had complete built in 2009-2010. No expense spared on restoration. GM parts used, new quarters, doors and fenders to keep original as possible. Engine rebuilt- .030 over, original type crank, Trans and rear rebuilt, Hurst shifter rebuilt, and original sub frame is included. (See pics)
*DZ 302 Engine- Complete Rebuild with GM parts
* Jegs- Aluminum Headers
* Chris Alston- Sub frame
* Rack and Pinion Steering
* Wilwood disc brakes - all 4
* Coil over shocks
* Hotchkis front and rear springs
* Transmission and Rear end Rebuilt
* GM Chambered exhaust from headers back
* 3.73 Posi Rear
* “Intro” 20”-10”/ 18”-8” Wheels
* 300 miles or less since the build
* Engine is set up for unleaded fuel
* Owner believes rear end is correct for the car. (original)
Engine Deck Codes- VO527DZ
* Rack and pinion
* Control arms
* Engine mounts
* Exhaust system
* nuts and bolts
* Rear shocks
Vin Number- 124379N662031
4= 8 Cylinder Engine
37= Coupe Body
9= 1969 Model
711= Black Interior
51= Dusk Blue
X33D80= Z28 w/ Z21 Style trim or Rally Sport
Buyers are required- To do their own research to verify the researched codes above are correct.
* Paint is shiny like a mirror without traces of orange peel.
* The paint is expertly polished, and extremely smooth.
* It is without a question professionally done.
* I did not detect a scratch, or nicks in the paint. (hard to believe I could not find one)
* Paint matches beautifully all the way around without any imperfections, other than under the florescent lights you may detect a few barely noticeable flaws. Over all paint is as close to perfect as you will likely see.
* The body is very straight and correct much as you would expect when a car is new, and possibly a little better.
* The gaps and fits are very uniform and as you would expect with professional work.
* Being extremely critical, the right side of the hood is adjusted a little high by just a touch. (right edge)
* In checking random areas of each body panel, and checking areas most prone to repair we indicated there were no areas without steel detected.
* All of the chrome is beautifully polished and looks like new.
* All of the bright work on the car appears to be intact, and all secured properly to the car.
* The stainless surrounding the window areas has been straighten, and polished to a like new appearance.
* Being extremely critical there might be a couple very light dimples in the front windshields stainless.
* All of the glass on the car, including rear glass and windshield have the Safety Plate emblem.
* We did not find any scratching on the glass, and appears in almost new condition.
*Glass is very clear without discoloring, decontamination, bull-eyes, or wiper marks.
* Complete interior Professionally installed.
* No matter were you look at this material you do not see any signs of age or wear.
* The black has good rich coloring, the white is without any yellowing.
* The vinyl materiel is very soft and supple.
* The wood grain does not show wear.
* No fading or damage to the interior.
* The visor are solid and intact.
* The headliner has great color and all seams are intact.
* The seats simply don’t show any wear and even the dash switches do not have, or show any wear.
*Owner indicated that the left side drivers door weather stripping had issues, and that he has a new one to go with car.
* The trunk has a very nice splatter paint finish with fresh material.
* Painted and detailed jack, jack stand, lug wrench, space saver tire, and GM tire inflator.
* Trunk has the jacking instructions with the limited slip differential jacking instructions.
* No evidence of rust perforation in the trunk.
Tires and Wheels-
* Extreme ZR Nitto
Left Front- P225-40 ZR18 10/32Tread remaining
Right Front- P225-40 ZR18 10/32 Tread remaining
Left Rear- P275-30 ZR20 9/32Tread remaining
Right Rear- P225-30 ZR20 9/32 Tread remaining
* Did not find damage to the wheels or the tires, nor did I find aging or cracking of the rubber.
* Tires and wheels all have a nice shiny appearance.
*Expertly detailed to original build with the obvious “Optima” battery, “Jegs” header and various appearance and performance upgrades.
* Please check out our list of components, and pictures of the dollars and time that have gone into the bottom side, chassis and drive train.
* Play attention to original factory seems, and cuts on stamped metal, its clear this car has never had much exposure to the outside
* The bottom components may appear blue in some photos, they are not. Photos were taken on a blue rack.
* On the bottom side you will see the stainless spoiler
* We don't see any trace of rust perforation.
* The black bottom side that you see is Imron paint, and is certainly beautifully done.
* On engine, transmission, and rear end you do see a trace of dampness around areas that you would expect to see.
Engine starts quickly and rumbles just like you would remember. (see video) Steering is very precise and typical of a rack and pinion set up. Car stops quickly and smoothly, with no pulling or pulsation. Clutch and shifter operation is smooth with minimum travel making it an effortless transfer of power to the ground.
Title indicated “Actual” Mileage but was mistakenly recorded at 69, 839 miles. This is the approx. 5000 more miles then the Odometer reading.
Interested buyers please call Chad Gumpp
10% deposit ($1,000 minimum) must be received within three (3) days of the close of the auction and the balance due within 10 days of the auction. Extenuating circumstances may warrant us to revise the amount of deposit to protect the interest of the buyer and the seller.
Acceptable payment options:
Cash-in-person, verified by a bank
Bank to bank wire transfers to seller’s account
Cashier’s or bank check equivalent to cash
Interested buyers please call Chad Gumpp at 330-353-1750
Welcome to Auto Connection
Connecting buyers and sellers of unique vehicles
Conditions of Sale:
Auto Connection is a 3rd party agent, assisting both buyers AND sellers. The vehicles they sell are from private owners and collectors, and they provide advertising, marketing, and consulting services for individuals and companies.
The Auto Connection representative has physically viewed the item being sold. The information comes from the seller and other research sources. Auto Connection is not responsible for any misrepresentation by the seller and/or errors in research results, including history statements of vehicle history, repairs, etc.
This vehicle is being sold AS IS and without a warranty, unless otherwise stated.
Information about serial numbers, engine numbers, and any other codes does not guarantee a vehicle’s authenticity. These codes and numbers are not guaranteed to be the same as the information on the vehicle ID or vin, trim tag, engine block, cylinder heads, transmission, differential, or other components within this vehicle. Auto Connection does not guarantee documentation, authenticity, repairs, mechanical work, titles, odometer discrepancies, matching numbers, stamped engines, casting numbers, or any other codes, tags, or numbers. The potential for reproduction paper documentation exists, as well as restamped engines and reproduced trim/data tags.
Auto Connection has described this vehicle to the best of their knowledge, but does not guarantee the accuracy of the description. Prospective buyers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence, including a physical inspection of the vehicle in person, or through a qualified third party inspector/appraiser.
The vehicle will remain for sale until a buyer has placed a deposit on it. This deposit is nonrefundable with the exception of the vehicle being severely misrepresented by Auto Connection or the seller, or stipulated in the Bill of Sale.
It is possible that this vehicle will be sold at a higher price than the highest bid (before or after the auction ends), if the reserve is not met. After the sale (if reserve is met or not), Auto Connection must receive at least a 10% deposit (wire transfer or official bank or cashier’s check) within 3 days of the end of the auction (or the Bill of Sale is signed). The high bidder/buyer has 10 days from this time to send the balance in full or final payment and inspect the vehicle (or have a 3rd party professional inspection).
For the most part, the vehicle for sale is not “perfect”. It is unreasonable to assume that every single flaw in the paint, body, engine, etc. or any minor mechanical items (such as a light not working) be considered a reason to refuse the vehicle. Major rust/rot, undisclosed problems with the frame, etc. might constitute a legitimate reason for the buyer to refuse to follow through with the sale. In that situation, the seller and buyer will try to reach an agreeable solution.
The buyer acknowledges that he has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle to verify it is as listed and represented. He accepts the vehicle with all advertised equipment, options and accessories in "AS IS" condition with any faults or defects. The buyer will bear all future costs of repairs or correcting any defects that exist or may occur in the future. The seller will have no responsibility or liability for any consequential damages or injury caused by any failure or malfunction of the vehicle or any components. This car is being offered for sale by owner. The buyer and seller acknowledge that if the transaction is consummated and a dispute occurs relating to the sale, the laws of Ohio (the state that the car is located/sold) govern the rights and duties under the agreement.
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU BID.
We reserve the right to verify any bids to ensure all bids are legitimate in order to protect the interest of the seller. You are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase this vehicle. If you do not intend to purchase this item, do not bid! Bidder must be able to pay cash or have all loans PRE-APPROVED before bidding on this vehicle. Unqualified Bidding, Bid Shielding, Auction Interference, and any form of harassment will be subject to legal prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction. We shall not be held liable for any such cancellation and/or closure. Bidder agrees to the jurisdiction of Ohio "Stark County" for all disputes. By bidding, bidder accepts all the terms and conditions above.
If you have any question concerning the auction please call 330-452-5788 or email Chad@AutoConnectioncars.com Auto Connection will make every effort to answer your questions promptly. Please ask questions BEFORE bidding.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
All Images and HTML are owned and copyrighted by Auto Connection for our express use and control. Anyone using our images or design without our express written authorization is in violation of Federal Law and eBay's rules and regulations. eBay will be notified and violators may be prosecuted by Federal Law.