1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 427 Big Block Restomod 12 Bolt MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: SS 427 Big Block Resto Mod MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!!
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS 427 Big Block Restomod 12 Bolt Posi
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 1
- VIN: 123379n696305
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Fully Built 427 Motor
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Rear
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 427 Big Block Resto Mod MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!!MUST SELL!NO RESERVE!
1969 Chevy Camaro SS Tribute 427 Big Block RestomodHighly Optioned
A TRUE AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR!
Laser Straight Body and High Gloss Paint427 Big Block RestomodFactory Center Console & Rare Factory Guages12 Bolt Posi Rear
History of the Camaro:
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.If you have been truly searching for a true highly optioned 1969 Camaro SS 427 Big Block Restomod,then please pay careful attention to the details of this eBayNo ReserveOnce in a LifetimeEvent.
Class-1 Classics is letting the market decide what this beautiful 69 Camaro SSshould sell for!
Check out the video and additional photos below!
This 1969 Camaro Big Block 427 Restomod is one beautiful SS Tribute.This car is anoriginalArizona car with an Arizona Title dating back to 1985! This car presentsbeautifully anddrives just as great as it looks. The paint on this Camaro shines beautifully on this laser straight body! The car was stripped to complete metal and professionally repainted, Documents &Receiptswill be provided with sale. This Camaro was just fully detailed from the interior to the body, to the engine bay! No cheap detail was used here, we polish all of the Chrome, condition all the seats, dash, and carpeting with shampoo and cleaner-protectant. The exterior undergoes a full multi-stage wax, buff, and compound to bring out the true shine on this beauty!
This Camaro is highly optioned with 12 Bolt Posi Rear 373 Gear Ratio, Rare Factory Center Console & Rare Gauge package, Brand New Polished Aluminum 17" Ridler Wheels w/ Ultra high performance tires, Flowmaster Dual Exhaust w/ H-Pipe, "SS" correct GM steel cowl hood, and much more!!!
Many Documents &Receiptsall the way back from up to 30+ years ago will be included in sale.
The car starts right up and runs phenomenally. This car runs a powerful Fully Built 427 Big Block Motor! See "What's Under the Hood?" for more details!
SEE BELOW FOR MANY MORE DETAILS!
Please read everything in the description as well as see ALL pictures.
We at Class 1 Classics encourage you to ask any and all questions if you are unfamiliar with what is being said!
What's Under the Hood?:
This powerful Big Block 427 motor has been fully built and upgraded! It has a high stall torque converter,PerformanceCAM, High performance headers, EdelBrock Aluminum intake manifold, Holley 750Carburetordouble Pumper, Mallory uni-litedistributor, Aluminum Roller Rockers, Solid Lifters, and even a 12 Bolt Posi Rear w/ 373 Gear Ratio. It has also been recently tuned up with new spark plugs, wires, adjusted carburetor, new oil and oil filter, etc.
- Fully Built 427 Big Block High Performance Motor
- High Stall Torque Converter
- Turbo TH400 Trans w/ Full Shift Kit
- Edelbrock High Performance Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Performance CAM w/ Solid Lifters
- Mallory UniliteDistributor
- Holley 750 High Performance Carburetor Double Pumper
- Full-length High PerformanceHeaders
- Flowmaster Full Dual exhaust w/ H-Pipe that sounds just as mean as any true American muscle car should.
- Brand New GM Chevy Proform Chrome Engine Dress Up Kit
The Body and Exterior:
- Car was stripped to bare metal & professionally painted w/ full documents &receiptsprovided in sale
- Brand New Beautiful 17" 17x8 17x10 Polished Aluminum Staggered Ridler Wheels (Wider in the rear)
- Brand New Staggered Ultra High Performance Tires (super wide tires in rear)
- Beautiful Red Paint that has just been buffed and compounded to shine like glass
- THE CHROME SHINES GREAT
- All New SS trim & Emblems
- Correct GM SS Steel Cowl Induction Hood painted top & bottom to show finish w/ Chrome Louvers
- Beautiful Base Coat Clear Coat w/ correct SS hockey Stripes
- Laser straight body
- VERY consistent and STRAIGHT body lines
- Full D80 Spoiler Package
- Windows and glass are in great condition!
The trunk in these early generation Camaro's was ALWAYS the first thing to rot and rust out. The trunk in THIS car has beenfullyandprofessionallyrestored and properly welded in. It has been painted with the correct original style spatter paint.
This Camaro has a beautiful factory interior that even features theFactory SS Steering Wheel, factory Horseshoe Shifter,Factory Center Console & Rare Factory Gauges along with a Retro Factory Look Modern Day Radio w/ Ipod/Aux Hookup.
- Shiny chrome trim
- Factory Dash & Factory Center Console
- Factory Gauges
- Factory SS Steering wheel
- Factory horseshoe shifter
- ALL components are fully-functional and working
- Upgraded Retro Factory Style Radio w/ Ipod-Aux hookup
- The interior shows beautifully!
The Underbody and Suspension:
- Flowmaster Custom Dual Exhaust w/ Full H-Pipe
- 12 Bolt Posi Rear w/ 373 Gears
- High Performance Headers
- New sub-frame bushings
- New leaf spring bushings
- Professionally painted with hardened permanent rust sealer (POR-15) to protect the sub-frame, frame rails, and under-body components from road salt, rock chips, and ultimately RUST.
- Overall a very clean and original underbody!!!
Over $40,000 Invested!
THIS 1969 CAMARO IS UP FOR A NO-RESERVEAUCTION!!!
DON'T MISS OUT! BID NOW!
This is the perfect Camaro to take to any show or cruise night and stand out of the crowd.
The Takeaway:This 69 Camaro SS 427 Big Block Restomod is as good as it gets and the pictures don't even do this car any justice. Thiscar is definitely high driver quality and is truly 100% one of a kind first generation Camaro. Please keep in mind this restoration was not completed yesterday (over 15 years ago), so minor imperfections and wear will be seen. Please keep in mind this car has very few miles since the restoration was completed and the car was always garaged during its lifetime. From what we understand it was always an Arizona car prior to it being shipped to NJ.
If you have been searching for a true 69 Camaro that drives as good as it looks, this is the car for you!This is the perfect Camaro for anyone who has ever dreamed of owning and enjoying an iconic, rapidly appreciating, and arguably the best investment year classic Camaro of all time.
If you have any questions or would like to see the car, feel free to call me at anytime!JOE -732-277-9021
See Our Mobile-Friendly Video Below:
CONTACT CHRIS AT JJ BEST FOR FINANCING
Buyers must contact the seller within 48 hours of auction ending to confirm payment and transport arrangements. If you do not contact the seller within 48 hours, we reserve the right to seek financial reimbursement for the time and fees incurred and will open a nonpaying bidder case. Paypal Deposit is non refundable and must be paid within 24 hours of auction end time. The seller must receive full payment within 7 days unless other approved arrangements are made. I encourage all bidders to check out the car before bidding as this is a real auction and you are entering into a legally binding contract. We are not responsible for any accidental misrepresentation of any vehicle for sale due to typographical error or undisclosed flaws. We make every attempt to represent vehicles accurately, and strongly recommend a vehicle inspection prior to bidding and/or purchasing any vehicle on the internet. This vehicle is being sold as is with no warranty expressed or implied. We cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies in the presentation and description of the vehicles we sell as classics can be viewed differently by every interested buyer. Please address all of your questions or concerns before you place a bid.
We also reserve the right to end an auction early at our discretion, as the car is for sale locally as well.
GOOD LUCK BIDDING!