1968 CHEVROLET CAMARO 468BBC NO RESERVE!!!!!!
Price: US $40,000.00 Item location: Bakersfield, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Trim: SS CLONE
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 74,000
- VIN: 124378N375656
- Color: RALLY RED
- Engine size: 468 BBC
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 400 TURBO
- Interior color: BLACK
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Chevrolet Camaro1968 Camaro BIG BLOCK 468BBC American muscle with good history.
Youtube Video link ------>> https://youtu.be/B-Iug0ShMUY
This car has been completely remastered with details below. The Paint was just gone through with some of the best set of lines I have put my eyes upon. The interior is all original along with gauge cluster (removed). The updated cluster was turned to replicate exact miles. 74,000 original miles. It has a 468 BBC with 400 turbo 4.11 posi. MASSIVE HORSEPOWER!!!!
Originally this car was Kentucky plated. After leaving the car lot is was transported to Tennessee where it was owned by a player for the Tennessee Titans. After it left the South it was trailered to California and restored. Specifications are below.
- -Bright RALLY RED paint with BLACK 9000 deep racing stripes covered in 10 clear coats.
- -Original Interior with a set of CIPHER racing seats awaiting install.
- -468 BBC worked over and built w/950 4BBL, racing headers, Doug Thorley, MSD racing ignition system HEI.
- -400 Turbo with stall converter and stage 3 B&M shift kit and QUICKshifter.
- -411 POSI 12 bolt rear end including all new bearings, seals, brakes, cylinders,5 pack MOOG springs, new drums, sway bars HOTCHKISS 1-1/8.
- -Front end all new Hotchkiss sway bars 1-1/8, bearings, brakes, discs, MOOG springs etc.
- -True dual Flowmaster 2.5" 40 series
- -Anzo light system 6000k LED headlights
- -All new SS / 454 / Camaro badges
- -20"&18" Kragar style wheels staggered with TOYO tires
There is much much more but by this time your already interested. Make a bid offer or email and I can answer any questions.