1948 black Chevy dually, 454 big block; great hot rod, rat rod, Power seats, AC
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Trim: Dually
- Year: 1948
- Mileage: N/A
- VIN: AFCH461210
- Color: Satin Black "Hot Rod Black"
- Engine size: 454 Big Block
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1948 Chevrolet Other Pickups
This is avery cool1948 Chevrolet dully pickup truck powered by a big block 454. Not a cheap build - this one is done right. Here are some the details:
- Built on a mid-80's GMC frame
- Leatherseats from a mid-90's Cadillac (carpet and console as well)
- Big block 454 from mid-70's Chevelle
- 2nd electrical fan added to pull air into the radiator (with toggle)
- Recent satin black paint "hot rod black"
- Recentred oak truck bed (stained and sealed)
- Power Seats
- Factory gages do not work, but aftermarket gagesall work. There is a functioning aftermarket gas gage in front middle console.
- Custom shifter of skulls (eyes are brandy-wine to match trim)
- Side marker lights,cab lights,mud flaps, horn alladded to pass Texas road inspection
- Ball hitch in bed and tow package
- Trailer brakes
- I added pics of scratches on running boards
- There is a paint chip at front and at back of the hood - I added pics
- Passenger window tint has a few marks - I added pic
Have any questions, just ask!
For sale locally - I reserve the right to end this auction at any time.