RARE 1977 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO! ALL ORIGINAL CALIFORNIA CLASSIC WITH 305 V8!
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: El Camino
- Trim: EL CAMINO
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 56,462
- VIN: 1GCCW80H2CR214620
- Engine size: 305 V8
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Chevrolet El Camino
Offered for an appreciating new owneris this rare classic 1982 Chevrolet El Camino!
Finished in what appears to be the factory original copper metallic paint finish over coppery burgundy interior, this 99,9% rust-free specimen shows 56,400 miles on its working odometer. I cannot 100% confirm this to be true accurate miles. It could be 156,000 miles. Either way, it sports a great running 305 V8 engine mated to the factory automatic transmission. It has the original and still working am radio, roll-up windows, air conditioning, rallye wheels and chrome fender trim. It is being sold with the original owner's manual, clean and clear California title, current 2017 registration, clean/accident-free Carfax report and just passed stringent California emissions testing. This 34 year-old classic Chevy is a great value here with a low reserve...about the price of the sales tax alone one a new Chevy truck!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1982 El Camino is in fair, quite original, near 100% dry rust-free condition overall with original chrome bumpers. The paint is fairly dull [I did not attempt buffing and polishing] with much fading on the top surfaces with various other nicks, chips, scrapes and the like. The two rear tires have low tread, one or more center caps and trim pieces are missing and there is a soft dent on the right rear corner. I would call this a presentable "driver-quality" survivor.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this car is in fair to good ORIGINAL condition overall. Positive attributes include working radio, lights, blinkers, heater and horn. Imperfections include worn seat upholstery, sagging headliner fabric, a/c not blowing cold, dash crack along with general wear and fading.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This El Camino starts easily and runs very well with good smooth acceleration, nice shifting transmission, solid braking, good suspension and smooth power steering. The rear shocks are very soft. Overall this is a cool old classic to drive
DETAILS AND $$
1. This 1982 El Caminowill besold with clear and clean California title and current registration and California residents will receive current smog certificateI welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel and inspect this car in person.NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
PLEASE CALL Evan at 650-350-8828FOR QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE VIEWINGS & MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.