1965 EL CAMINO PRO TOURING SUSPENSION HIPO 350 PS PDB CUSTOM PAINT, INTERIOR
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: El Camino
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: SS
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 75
- VIN: 133805Z127412
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet El Camino
This is not your Grandpa’s El Camino. With Pro-Touring Suspension and a Freshly Built High Performance 350, it is a kick in the pants to drive. The Triple Black Paint, Interior, and Bed liner give it the right look for Friday Night Cruising. The Thumpr Cam really turns heads when you pull in, yet it runs smooth as silk off idle. This is a fresh build with less than 150 miles on the clock. Here is a list of what it has:
· Matched set of Michelin HydroEdge Directional Tires 215/70/15 As New
· Matched set of New American Racing Torque Thrust Wheels 15x7
· All New Front and Rear Tubular Suspension including Coil Springs, Polyurethane Bushings, Oversized Sway Bars, Bilstein Shocks, Air Shocks, Power Front Disc Brakes, plus all new Tie rods, Centerlink, Etc. w/ a Fresh Alignment
· New Quick Ratio Power Steering Box, Pump, and Hoses. Handles like it is on Rails!
· Professionally Built, Balanced, 350 w/ Fuelie Camel Hump Heads, Factory 4BBL Intake, Edelbrock 1406 Electric Choke Carb W/ 1” Spacer, HEI Ignition, and Long Tube Headers
· Professionally Rebuilt TH-350 Transmission w/ Shift Kit
· All New Aluminized 2-1/2” Exhaust System w/ H Pipe and Welded Steel Mufflers
· New Driveline, Fresh 10 Bolt Rear End
· New Champion Aluminum Radiator w/ Custom Dual Electric Fans
· New Alternator, Fuel Pump, Hoses, Belts, Etc.
· All Steel Cowl Hood w/ New Heavy Duty Springs
· New Body to Bumper Seals
· New Weather-Stripping, Door Window Sweeps, Paint Gaskets, Etc.
· New High Quality Base-Clear Paint
· New Rear Floor
· Back Window Removed and Resealed
· New Rear Window Moldings
· New Black Raptor Bed liner
· New Pro-Car Bucket Seats
· New Headliner and Sun Visors
· New Carpet and Rear Quarter Inner panels
· Professionally Rebuilt OEM Dash Gauge Panel. Odometer reset to 0, and yes the Clock even works!
· Under Dash Gauge set for Oil, Temp, and Volts
· Original AM Radio is not hooked up and is missing one knob. Horn works, but the button is now on the dash.
· New Eyebrow and Front of Hood Moldings
· New Windshield Wipers and Motor
· New Stainless Bed Rail Molding
· New Dash Pad, Door Panels, Windlace and Glove Box Insert
This El Camino has had a ton of money invested in it, and it shows. I would not hesitate to drive it cross country. It will come with a clear, Vin number matching Oregon State Title in my name. As with all used cars it will be sold “as-is”. A 500 dollar deposit will be required immediately after auction closes thru Paypal, with the balance due by way of cash, cashiers check, or bank to bank transfer. All checks will need to clear my bank before it can be released. Please feel free to write me with any questions. Thanks, TJ