1974 Chevrolet Camaro numbers matching
Price: - Item location: New Hudson, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 81,121
- VIN: 1Q87H4N181284
- Color: Dark Blue
- Engine size: 350 ci 5.7 Liters
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Chevrolet Camaro1974 Chevrolet Camaro. The car has a numbers matching 350 CI engine and 3 speed turbo 350 automatic transmission. The car has power steering, power brakes, working factory air conditioning, with an updated stereo system. The car has been restored at a cost of over 16 thousand dollars. There is paper work to verify the restoration. The car has had the sub frame remove sandblasted and painted, the suspension has been rebuilt, interior redone with new seat covers, undercarriage redone, and painted a beautiful midnight blue. Nice driving car with a smooth running engine that you can drive anywhere. Please inspect the car before bidding or email me with any questions. I can email more pictures upon request.
1. Placing a BID constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle.
2. I reserve the right to cancel any BID at my discretion or end the sale early if necessary.
3. Bidder age: You must be 18 years of age or older o bid.
4. This vehicle is being sold " As Is" . No representation s or warranties are made by seller, nor any representations or warranties relied upon.
5. All shipping charges are Buyer's responsibility.
6. Successful high bidder Must communicate with seller by email within 24 hours of the sale ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. I i can not confirm your intentions to buy or sale is not completed within 5 days I reserve the right to relist or sell the vehicle.
7. Successful bidder (Buyer) must within 24 hours of bid closing send seller a non refundable 500 dollar funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing buyer must send balance of funds by cash or certified funds.