1957 Chevrolet 210 Sedan
Price: US $44,000.00 Item location: Kansas City, Kansas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: Sedan 210
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 16,137
- VIN: VB57K117117
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 363
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red & Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 Sedan 210This beautiful car has been fully restored from the ground up, where there was no short cuts taken. Everything that is replaceable on this thing has been replaced or refurbished. One thing i can say about the car, it rides like a new car !! Wouldn't hesitate to drive this baby anywhere it wanted to go while blowing ice cold A/C !!!!!! Down here is a list of things that have been done to the car on top of the restoration as an upgrade from the stock parts.
- 350 sbc 4bolt main bored 80 over with flat top pistons, 2.02 heads, hydraulic thumper camshaft, comp 1.6 roller tip rockers, Billet Specialties Bowtie valve covers with matching Air breather and K&N filter, all topped with a B&M 144 supercharger with matching Holley double pumper.
- Ceramic Coated Patriot full length headers with 2 1/2" pipes all the way out the back
- All Aluminum racing radiator w/ electric fan
- Vintage Air A/C system that will freeze you out of the car
- Dana 60 Posi rearend with 4.11 gears
- Disc brakes all the way around the car
- 700r4 Overdrive transmission with a 23-2800 stall converter
- Very well Done bright red paint done with Dupont Chroma-Premier products
- Most of the chrome is new and what isnt has been professionally polished
- 16" American racing chrome wheels
- Hurst pistol grip shifter
- Tubular upper a-arms
- Aftermarket direct fit gauge set with 3 1/2" Autometer bowtie tach w/ shiftlight
- All new black and red leather interior with black carpet, upper door panels along with the dash was re-painted when the rest of the car was done
With that being said, you would truly have to see this car in person to appreciate this true work of craftsmanship. If you have any further questions about the car feel free to ask on here or message me for my number. I thank you all and have a blessed day !