1972 CHEVROLET CAMARO RS RESTO MOD BBC, 5spd, Custom Build, Protouring
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: RS
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Rally Sport
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 80
- Color: Custom Yellow
- Engine size: 468
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Chevrolet Camaro RS1972 CHEVROLET CAMARO RS RESTO MODPro TouringCustom Build
- BBC 468 engine
- 5-speed transmission
- Custom formulated Yellow Goldmine Pearl Paint
- Pearl Charcoal Stripe and Accents.
- Finished and painted undercarriage
- Hand formed metal body extensions
- Reworked 3-piece wing
- Custom one-off front splitter and rear diffuser
- Custom rear split bumper and billet gas filler
- AeroCatch Hood Latches
- Custom wheel wells
- Smoothed firewall
- Black interior with suede seats
- Factory tilt steering column
- Original Center console
- Vintage Air SureFit heat and air conditioning
- Custom Black face designer gauges
- New glass,
Trim, Felts, Rubbers
- Billet taillight, LED headlights
- Pro-G advanced geometry independent front suspension
- Power rack and pinion steering
- 4-link rear suspension
Adjustable Coilover Shocks
- Heavy Duty 10 bolt 4.11 Positraction rear end
- Wilwood 13 inch6 Piston 4 wheel disc units
- 19" x 9" Front and 19"x 10" Rear custom finished 3-piece forged wheels
Stainless Steel Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust
Aluminum Radiator Dual Electric Fans
Front Serpentine Drive System
New American Autowire “Direct Fit “
Rust Free Body
Documented Build and Product Tech Book
- Built by F-Body Expert Jeff Richards
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Limited Edition trim tags
- and Much More Call for Extreme Details 360-601-9826
- Many Pictures Available
This sensational 1972 Chevrolet Camaro is a fresh Pro Touring build by F-body specialist Jeff Richards, founder ofSuper Camaros
a 468 V-8 backed with a 5-speed and 10-bolt 4.11 Positraction rear end, it first impresses with its custom-formulated Yellow Goldmine Pearl paint and sharp body mods that include a custom front splitter and rear diffuser, a reworked rear spoiler, a smoothed firewall, hand formed metal body extensions and custom split rear bumpers.
The finished and painted undercarriage is home to Pro-G advanced geometry independent front suspension and power rack and pinion steering up front, 4-link rear suspension with coilover shocks and Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes behind the 19-inch 3-piece custom finished forged alloy wheels.
A low stance and extra-wide rubber further contribute to the car’s tenacious grip.
The stock Camaro seats have given way to snug fitting and well bolstered high-back bucket seats with suede inserts flanking the stock center console, and the instrument panel now sports custom Black face designer gauges.
A new padded-rim steering wheel was mounted on the factory tilt steering column.
Other significant upgrades include Vintage Air SureFit heat and air conditioning, new glass and an American Auto Wire kit.
This Super Camaro comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and Limited Edition trim tags.
Qualified bidders may come and inspect prior to bidding
References Available Upon Request
* Please note all pictures are taken with Galaxy S5 with no editing to the car at all.
Cropping andarrangementwere done so we could get 2 photo in one space.