1983 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Z-28 T-tops 305 5-Spd - SPECTACULAR CONDITION
Price: US $9,800.00 Item location: Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Z-28
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Z-28
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 3,000
- VIN: 1G1AP87H1DN169617
- Color: White
- Engine size: 5.0L 305Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Antenna, Power Hatch Release, Power Driver's Seat, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5-speed manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: T-Tops, Tilt Steering Wheel, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Chevrolet Camaro Z-281983 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
ONLY 3000 MILES since FULL PROFESSIONAL RESTORATION
• All numbers matching -- VIN# 1G1AP87H1DN169617
• Factory build sheet included
• Original 305 5.0L 4bbl V8 engine
• Original 5-speed transmission
• T-Tops (perfect condition with new gaskets -- no leaks)
• Air-conditioning (works perfectly - blows cold)
• Power Steering
• Power Brakes
• Power Windows
• Power Driver's Seat
• Power Rear Hatch release
• Power Antenna
• Tilt Steering Wheel
• Original AM/FM/Cassette
• Original Fiberglass Hood (only available in 1983 model year)
THERE IS NO RUST ANYWHERE ON THIS CAMARO, and....THERE WAS NO RUST ON THIS CAMARO BEFORE THE RESTORATION EITHER. She is laser straight with clean sheet metal throughout.
• Professionally rebuilt engine with new camshaft, bearings, lifters, cylinder heads were rebuilt, new GM oil pump, new GM water pump, new GM fuel pump, original carburetor was rebuilt.
• Car has original radiator, with brand new hoses, new GM heater core, new GM air conditioning hoses.
• All suspension parts replaced with brand new GM parts.
• While suspension was off, the sub-frame was removed, sandblasted and painted.
• Body was fully stripped and professional repainted. Brand new GM front fenders, new GM front and rear bumpers installed. All spoilers, lower ground effects, cladding, etc...was removed for painting, and then reinstalled
• Correct stripes and side moldings
• Brand new windshield
• All new complete set of GM weather stripping all the way around.
• New GM underhood insulation
• Interior has new carpet and brand new seats upholstered to exact original fabric and design
• New GM dash lens
• New GM speakers(4) installed.
• Period correct white letter tires with 3,000 miles on them• Only 3,000 miles on the car since the restoration. Instrument cluster was installed brand new during the restoration..so odometer is showing exact mileage since the restoration.
Bid with confidence...I have over 500 transactions with 100% feedback.
Relisting the Z-28 due to 0(zero) feedback buyer who was not familiar with how the eBay purchase process works.