1956 Belair 4 door Sedan Restored Show Quality Disc brakes TH 350 350ci.
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: 4 Door Sedan
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Belair
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 29,500
- VIN: VC56A104678
- Color: Green/ White
- Engine size: 350ci. crate engine
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green/White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 4 Door Sedan
Beautiful 1956 Belair 4 door. Very nicely restored and ready to drive. Currently on the road and very drivable. 350ci crate motor with a rebuilt TH350 transmission. Everything is in working order and most all items were replaced with new. The car has been restored and is all metal not a bondo bucket. The car is straight and runs excellent. Very smooth with no issues. No rust and the underside looks very clean. The engine compartment interior and trunk is also very clean and restored. The paint is of show quality.
- GM Goodwrench Chevrolet 350ci. 4 barrel crate engine that runs smooth 29500. miles on it. Everything on the motor is new or rebuilt.
- Chrome valve covers breather and fuel pump.
- Rebuilt Chevrolet TH350 transmission.
- Big aluminum radiator.
- Electric cooling fan
- 12 volt delco 10si internal regulator alternator.
- Flaming River tilt steering column.
- AM/FM stereo. with USB port.
- New front Power disc. brakes with new booster.
- New tires.
- Rear antenna.
- Interior all has been replaced.
- New front and rear bumpers.
- New grille.
- Most of the bright works are new.
- All interior and exterior chrome excellent.
- Headliner excellent.
- Fender skirts.
- Flowmaster mufflers dual exhaust.
- Exhaust tips.
- Two year old paint job.
- Green with tri-coat white paint which is white base coat pearl coat and clear coat.
Car body was taken down to the metal and any and all metal work was installed correctly. The car was not a rust bucket and needed just a trunk pan rear inner package tray and a smallmetal repair on the upper rear right door jam. The man whoperformed the body work and paint job restoration is only 10 minutes from the car.
- The car drives down the road excellent.
- It does not use leak or burn oil.
- Brakes work properly.
- The transmission shifts properly.
- The stockrear end works properly.
- The stereo works properly.
- The trunk is very clean.
- The underside of the car is clean.
Car steers very easily and is NOT hard to steer!
The car also has a padded dash and rear seat shelf. The wiper motor is electric and not vacuum.
The bottom of the right rear door glass has several scratched spots where it meets the door the rest is excellent. That is really all we could find negative about the car. It is a beautiful car and the green with the Pearl White looks excellent.
This car is worth seeing you will not be disappointed. We personally know the owner and he did everything right with the intentions of keeping it.
Winning bidder or buyer to pay a $500. deposit at the auctions end. Come and inspect the car pay for it and take it.
If we have mis-represented the car the deposit is refundable if it is buyers regret the deposit is not refundable.
Please see the video's below:p > p > p > On Jun-09-15 at 18:19:15 PDT seller added the following information:
****We have eight before pictures that shows the car in metal. Please ask for them if you like.****