1962 Chevrolet Nova 400 *BARN FIND* *ALL ORIGINAL*
Price: - Item location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- SubModel: 400
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 17,154
- VIN: 20441N143449
- Color: Light blue / Turquoise
- Engine size: 190ci
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Light Blue / Turquoise
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Chevrolet Nova 400BARN FIND 1962 CHEVROLET 2 NOVA 400 This is an all original* 1962 Chevy 2 Nova 400 I6 190ci with 17k original miles. Excellent condition considering its age, you don't find 'em like this often. A true barn find. Nothing but surface rust, no holes or anything major. Runs good, I started it last week, everything worked. Everything is there, right down to the rims and hub caps and spare tire(included), all original interior/exterior trim etc. Still has shiny chrome. She's a beauty, don't let it slip away. :) Work done / Modifications
The body is 100%original, but it does have some mods...
1. Air shocks added to the rear, for nicer ride.
2. 3 port intake was added as part of a plan to run 3 single barrel carbs, but the 3rd carb wouldn't fit without modding the firewall. Do not have original intake.
3. Camshaft added.
4. New springs and lifters.
5. Original head was re-done.
6. New/different carbs added.
7. Gas tank re-done.
8. New wires/hoses/belts etc.
9. Engine bay cleaned and painted black.
10. After market Tachometer added to floor.
What it needs 1. Brakes don't work. It had pedal last year and slowly faded. Needs diagnosis to find leak and/or new brake lines.
2. E-Brake doesn't work. Suspected bad cable.
3. Windshield wiper motor(original, working and included) needs remounting and connection.
4. New wiper blades.