1980 Chevy Corvette T-Top L82 Automatic - Award Winning *Reduced*
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 54,367
- VIN: 1Z876AS435115
- Color: White
- Engine size: L82- 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Chevrolet Corvette
***Reduced $5,000**** Award Winning 1980 Chevy Corvette L82 w/T-Tops – Automatic Transmission
Top of the line (for this year) 350 L-82 v-8 engine delivers 230 HP.
Garage kept and babied.
Paid $9,500 for it and put over $21,000 in repairs, upgrades and a super detailed paint job (Receipts available for you to review)
Only 54,367 original miles, yet most parts, that handled the miles, have been replaced or upgraded, so are brand new. (see list and pics below)
The original parts that we kept also convey, as well as the trophies from DC area car shows.
This Corvette is in VERY good condition.
Power locks, windows, steering, antenna. Cruise control, A/C, AM/FM with 8 track, along with a cassette attachment.
Just some of the updates, add-ons and repairs are:
New paint (including black paint under the hood and carriage) with a dyed rear interior panel.
· 4 new tires
· New carburetor
· Rear trailing arm assembly
· New battery
· Front and rear speakers
· Windshield washer bottle (neck)
· Windshield washer nozzle
· Valve cover gaskets and bolts
· Pinion spacer crush sleeve
· Power steering return hose and service kit
· Transmission pan gasket
· New A/C compressor,accumulator and kit to upgrade to R-134a
· brake caliper lines
· carburetor idle stop (to self-adjust up, while a/c is running)
· Transmission front pump seal
· Horn control
· Welding of frame, around passenger lower control arm, strengthened it better than new.
· Control arm and bushings
· Wheel center caps with logo
· Windshield wiper intermittent module
· Sun visors with logo
· floor mats with logo
· New lug nuts
· New quartz clock, yet, looks just like the original
· New front air dams (the black rubber along the front bottom area)
· Windshield base cover (versus seeing the raw windshield into the engine area)
· Upgraded Viper alarm system that works the locks as well.
· Gas lid rubber lining pad
· New emblems all around the car, for the paint job.
· Window tinting (sides, rear and T-Tops)
· All wheel alignment
· Serpentine belt
· Steering control valve
· Power steering cylinder, pump, and valve
· Front and rear shocks
· Fuel filter
· Power lock actuators
· Rear grease seals
· Brakes, rotors, valves, and new emergency brake
· Rear springs
· Carb breather upgrade
· Windshield washer motor, pump, switch and bottle along with a new radiator overflow bottle ( for looks, new and clean looking)
· Cruise control repair
· Custom exhaust
· New radiator cap, U-joints, etc misc
· Speedometer cable
· Inline fuel filter added
· Rear circuit board and weather stripping around side windows and T-Tops
· *Matching “mini car” (please see pics…amazing detail, as the man that painted the car, painted this 1980 model that I bought). ***Negotiable with the car and great for car shows.
· Original parts, manual, flier and paperwork also convey with the car.