1977 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Landau Coupe 2-Door 5.7L
Price: US $6,500.00 Item location: Lumberton, New Jersey, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Caprice
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Classic Landau Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 74,000
- VIN: 1N47U7J218424
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 5.7L 350Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Trunk release, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Chevrolet CapriceRare first year model two door coupe with landau roof. New tires and rally rims and brakes.Car was born with a 305 CI motor and now has a newer GM 350 crate motor.Newer 3 inch dual exhaust with headers. Front end completely rebuilt. All hoses including A.C. lines are new.A.C. blows cold.
On Jun-24-16 at 17:02:33 PDT, seller added the following information:
I Started the car today after sitting for several months and it blows a little blue smoke from left side tail pipe. Other than that it runs pretty good.