Chevrolet Corvette pro-street
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 2 Door convertible/coupe
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 500
- VIN: 20867S104454
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 383, 575hp
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Chevrolet Corvette
"62" Pro Street vet.
This Vet was originally from Las Vegas and was autographed on the grab bar by the legendary George Barris. Painted by Mark Reily creations in New York and Pin Stripped by Louis Costa.Motor is rated at 575 hp and is street legal.The motor was professionally built by Sam Lawry in Las Vegas and has less then 500 miles on it. The motor is a 383 Stroker 4.03 Bore x 3.75 stroke flat top forged pistons. 11.1 Compression ratio. Eagle forged steel crank eagle H-Beam rods, roller cam and valve train, M.S.D. Ignition, 750 Holley carburetor, Dart aluminum headers. I am only the 4th or 5th owner of this car. Manyreceipts and documents included.
- Car idles fine at 900 rpm and has a temp at 180 degrees. Transmission is a 4 speed Muncie with a Hurst shifter and Center force Clutch and Flywheel. Rear end is a 1957 Old's with 4:11 gears. Ladder bars and new shocks. Stock front suspension and drum brakes.
The following are new items within the past 2 months:
- Custom made corvette seats with embroidered flags
- M & H Drag street rear radials and new wheels
- Michelin radial front radials and new wheels
- Ron Francis wiring harness, complete new wiring soldered through out the car
- All new ignition and headlight switches
- All new SW gauges and Tachometer
- All new black nylon race fuel line and AN billet connections
- All new electric fuel pump with shut-off and twin filters
Many other new parts not mentioned. Invested a lot of money and time in this vet. Car to be sold as is. Serious inquires only any questions email or call Lou at 203-459-9677 Mon - Sat 10 am - 5 pm. Will only accept wire transfer and some cash for payment.