1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 350 X11 4-Speed Muncie MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!!
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: SS 350 X11 4-Speed Muncie MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!!
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS 350 X11 4-Speed Muncie
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 1
- VIN: 124379N588601
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Fully Built 350 Engine
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4-Speed
- Drive type: Rear
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 350 X11 4-Speed Muncie MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!!MUST SELL!NO RESERVE!
1969 Chevy Camaro SS 350 X11 4-SpeedHighly Optioned
A TRUE AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR!
Laser Straight Body and High Gloss Paint4-Speed Muncie TransmissionFactory Center Console & Rare Factory Guages & TachometerRare JL8 Optioned 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
History of the Camaro:
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.
If you have been truly searching for a true highly optioned 1969 Camaro SS X11 4-Speed,then please pay careful attention to the details of this eBayNo ReserveOnce in a LifetimeEvent.
Class-1 Classics is letting the market decide what this beautiful 69 Camaro SSshould sell for!
Check out the video and additional photos below!
This 1969 Camaro SS is one true X11 Code Camaro.This car presentsbeautifully anddrives just as great as it looks. The paint on this Camaro shines like new on this laser straight body! This Camaro was just fully detailed from the interior to the body, to the engine bay! No cheap detail was used here, we polish all of the Chrome, condition all the seats, dash, and carpeting with shampoo and cleaner-protectant. The exterior undergoes a full multi-stage wax, buff, and compound to bring out the true shine on this beauty!
The car starts right up and runs phenomenally. This car runs a powerful Fully Built 350 Motor! See "What's Under the Hood?" for more details!
SEE BELOW FOR MANY MORE DETAILS!
Please read everything in the description as well as see ALL pictures.
We at Class 1 Classics encourage you to ask any and all questions if you are unfamiliar with what is being said!
What's Under the Hood?:
This powerful 350 motor has been fully built and upgraded! It has high performance headers, MSD Pro Billet Distributor, EdelBrockCarburetor w/ Electric Choke, MSD Ignition Booster, New MSD Plugs & Wires, and much more! It also has a JL8 Rare 4 Wheel Disc Brake Setup, Drilled & Slotted Rotor, Factory Delco Marine Power Disc Brake Booster, & Power Steering. It has also been recently tuned up with new spark plugs, wires, adjusted carburetor, new oil and oil filter, etc.
- Fully Built 350 High Performance Motor
- Muncie 4-Speed Trans w/ Hurst Shifter
- Oversized Performance Oil Pan
- Edelbrock High Performance Carburetor
- Stage 3 High Performance Clutch
- Full-length High Performance headers with a Flowmaster full dual exhaust that sounds as mean as any true American muscle car w/ Chrome Exhaust Tips
- JL8 Rare 4 Wheel Disc Brake Setup w/ Delco Marine Power Disc Brake Booster
- Drilled & Slotted Rotors
- Brand New GM Chevy Proform Chrome Engine Dress Up Kit
This Camaro stops on the money with it's power front & rear disc brakes.
The Body and Exterior:
- Beautiful Factory Style Rally Wheels
- BF Goodrich Radial T/AWhite Letter Tires
- Beautiful Red Paint that has just been buffed and compounded to shine like glass
- THE CHROME SHINES GREAT
- 2" Steel Cowl Induction Hood painted top & bottom to show finish
- Beautiful Base Coat Clear Coat w/ Stripes painted way under the clearcoat
- Laser straight body
- VERY consistent and STRAIGHT body lines
- D80 Spoiler Package
- Windows and glass are in great condition!
This Camaro has a beautifully restored factory interior that even features the Factory Center Console & Rare Factory Tach / RPM Gauges along with a Retro Factory Look Modern Day Radio w/ Ipod/Aux Hookup.
- Shiny chrome trim
- Restored seats that look like new!
- Factory Dash & Factory Center Console
- Brand new Factory SS Steering wheel
- Nicely Restored Door Panels,Arm Rests,Headliner,Dash Components and Bezels
- ALL components are fully-functional and working
- Hurst 4-speed shifter
- Custom Kenwood Speakers in the rear deck that sound great!
- New Retro Factory Style Radio w/ Ipod-Aux hookup
- The interior shows beautifully!
The Underbody and Suspension:
- All new front suspension bushings
- Moroso/Comp Engineering Sub-Frame Connectors
- All new steering components: inner and outer tie rod ends, upper and lower ball joints, sway bar, etc.
- New sub-frame bushings
- New leaf spring bushings
- Professionally painted with hardened permanent rust sealer (POR-15) to protect the sub-frame, frame rails, and under-body components from road salt, rock chips, and ultimately RUST.
- Overall a very clean underbody!!!
Over $50,000 Invested!
THIS 1969 CAMARO IS UP FOR A NO-RESERVEAUCTION!!!
DON'T MISS OUT! BID NOW!
This is the perfect Camaro to take to any show or cruise night and stand out of the crowd.
The Takeaway:This 69 Camaro SS X11 4-Speed is as good as it gets and the pictures don't even do this car any justice. With only minor imperfections such as small rock chips, scratches, cracks, etc., thiscar is definitely high driver quality and is truly 100% one of a kind first generation Camaro. Please keep in mind this restoration was not completed yesterday (about 10 years ago), so minor imperfections and wear will be seen.
If you have been searching for a true 69 Camaro that drives as good as it looks, this is the car for you!This is the perfect Camaro for anyone who has ever dreamed of owning and enjoying an iconic, rapidly appreciating, and arguably the best investment year classic Camaro of all time.
If you have any questions or would like to see the car, feel free to call me at anytime!JOE -732-277-9021
See Our Mobile-Friendly Video Below:
CONTACT CHRIS AT JJ BEST FOR FINANCING
Buyers must contact the seller within 48 hours of auction ending to confirm payment and transport arrangements. If you do not contact the seller within 48 hours, we reserve the right to seek financial reimbursement for the time and fees incurred and will open a nonpaying bidder case. Paypal Deposit is non refundable and must be paid within 24 hours of auction end time. The seller must receive full payment within 7 days unless other approved arrangements are made. I encourage all bidders to check out the car before bidding as this is a real auction and you are entering into a legally binding contract. We are not responsible for any accidental misrepresentation of any vehicle for sale due to typographical error or undisclosed flaws. We make every attempt to represent vehicles accurately, and strongly recommend a vehicle inspection prior to bidding and/or purchasing any vehicle on the internet. This vehicle is being sold as is with no warranty expressed or implied. We cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies in the presentation and description of the vehicles we sell as classics can be viewed differently by every interested buyer. Please address all of your questions or concerns before you place a bid.
We also reserve the right to end an auction early at our discretion, as the car is for sale locally as well.
GOOD LUCK BIDDING!