Elderly Owned 31,277 Original miles V8 LOADED chevelle malibu WOW !
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: El Camino
- SubModel: 31,277 ORIGINAL MILES
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: 31,277 ORIGINAL MILES
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 31,277
- VIN: 3GCCW80HXFS915097
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Chevrolet El Camino 31,277 ORIGINAL MILES
THIS IS ABEAUTIFUL CAR!!!!!!!
VERY FAIR RESERVE !
DOCUMENTED 31,277 ORIGINAL MILES WITH SUPPORTING PAPERWORK AND ORIGINAL MANUALS + PAPERWORK !!!!.
A 300. pay pal deposit due immediately at auction end. Please ask any and all questions Before bidding.... not after.
We are a small dealer in Connecticut and occasionally run across a nice vintage vehicle. Well, this car runs and drives just like a 31,000 mile vehicle should....... It's an absolute pleasure to drive.Plenty of power and just AMAZING to drive.
Alittle history on the car first. This car was sold newon 12/13/85 out of "Gene Mota Chevrolet" 205-7 s. main st. Palmer Mass.
It was purchased by an older gentleman who took very nice car of the car but eventually passed away so it was left to his son. Then the son eventually sold the vehicle to the gentleman who weaquired the vehicle from. We do have some receipts and inspection reports that will go with the vehicle and also document the miles.
THE PAINT ON THIS CAR LOOKS ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL !
The car is a V8 "Conquista" model that is fully loaded. Everything works on this car from the power windows and power door locks to the ice cold Air Conditioning. Tilt wheel and a factory AM-FM stereo. It also has a full gauge packagewith operating factory tach and even has a working clock. I'm unsure of how much of the car has original paint but it all looks to match perfectly so any paint work that was done sure was done nicely.I can see the bed was painted at some point but looks neat. The motor sounds beautiful with NO ticking or skipping. Just click the key and go.....
Someone is really going to enjoy this classic car!!!!
All in all not a museum piece but just a beautiful and rare V8 loaded elcamino.
CERTAINLY ONE OF THE NICEST LEFT IN EXISTANCE !!!!!!
please contact to come inspect and verify above description. I believe ebay offers an affordable inspection service for those interested. Vehicle sold as is cond. All inspections to be done before auction end.
300. paypal depositdue immediately at auction end. Balance due by check, bank to bank wire or cash in person. Please note I have been told by my bank any check including bank checks can take up to 10 working days to clear the financial system. The car + paperworkcan be released after funds clear . There is no hold for a bank to bank wire or cash if in person. 6.35% Connecticut sales tax will be added to vehicle if purchase by a Connecticut resident. Any buyer not a Connecticut resident will pay us no sales tax.