CAMARO RS/SS 4 SPEED #s Matching 12 BOLT POSI
Price: - Item location: Henderson, Nevada, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: RS SS
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 DR
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 5,000
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: GAS
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS SSThis is the Real Deal 1969 RS/SS X55 4 Speed - Console - 12 Bolt Posi - Deluxe Interior all in Perfect Condition
Rare Glacier Blue with Black Vinyl Top (Original Colors)
You don't get any better then this. It looks and drives just like when it rolled out 47 years ago.
- 1969 Chevy Camaro RS/SS #s matching 350-300 HP 12 Bolt 3.31 posi
- M20 4 Speed
- Stunning All Original GM sheet metal Car
- Rare all original #s matching drive train with VIN on Engine and Trans
- Original Code 53 B Glacier Blue with Black Vinyl Top
- Original Code 713 Deluxe Interior with Black and White Houndstooth
- RPO-U17 factory in dash with gauges
- RPO-D55 Console
- Fully Documented Super Sport
- Front and Rear Bumper Guards
- Rosewood Steering Wheel
- Tilt Column
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes Disc/Drum
- Car runs and drives perfect
- Headlight Doors work properly,
- All Gauges work
- Retrosound Model 2 Radio with BT and Iphone Compatibility
- Super Tight car with No squeaks or Rattles
The Car would be a bargain at $50K - Look at what the other guys are asking for cars that are not near as nice.
My Buy It Now is $47,500 make a fair offer.
I'm only selling because I'm more into Protouring Cars with LS motors etc and am in the process of building one now. My intention was to do an LS swap into this car and other mods but it's just too nice of an Original Car to mess with.
I'm not a Dealer. This is my Personal Car in my name with Clear Nevada Title.
You can give me a call at 702-496-9900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org