1962 Chevrolet Bel Air Base 2 door Sedan
Price: - Item location: Livermore, California, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 2 Door sedan
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 5
- Color: Corona Cream
- Engine size: 5.7L LS1
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4L60E
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Fawn
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/21062 Belair 2 door Sedan
-Fresh frame off, nut & bolt rotisserie restoration just completed. Powder coated frame, suspension, brackets. All new suspension, steering, bushings,etc.
- New CPP steering box
- Body was taken down to metal & is absolutely solid & rust free, including inner & outer rockers, floor braces, etc. Floors needed some patching, so they were completely replaced.
- Trunk spatter redone in Zolatone
- All new weatherstripping through out
- Beautiful Corona Cream paint, All stainless trim professionally polished & all Chrome replated.
- Seat frames were media blasted & primered. New Ciadella Fawn interior- seats, headliner, carpet door panels, visors.
- Rebuilt 5.7L, Fuel injected LS1 engine with machine shop receipt, 12 month/12K mile warranty.
- 4L60E automatic transmission with overdrive
- New fuel tank with in tank pump, Stainless fuel line & black braided line with AN fittings through out.
- Stainless steel Magnaflow exhaust system
- 4 Wheel disc Baer brakes with large rotors.
- 20" front & 18" rear Boyd Coddington wheels with custom fawn(same as interior) painted centers. Michelin Pilot tires
- New windshield, vent glass, & side glass
- Tons of receipts & pictures of the complete restoration.
Car is for sale locally & could sell before the auction ends.
The restoration was just completed, never showed, literally only driven about 5 miles.....whoever buys it is getting a brand new car.
The car is located in Livermore, CA & I welcome you to come & look at the car.....u won't be dissapointed.
On Jul-27-16 at 12:52:05 PDT, seller added the following information:
Any questions, I can be reached at 415-608-1283