1975 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Convertible, Medium Blue, White Interior and Top
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Caprice
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 1BN67
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 15,500
- VIN: 1N67U5Y200842
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 400 V-8 with 4-bbl carburetor
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Chevrolet Caprice
1975 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Convertible, garage kept, 15,475 original miles, now titled with manyfactory options! RockSolidbodyinside&out, all original and runs great!
Single owner with original window sticker! This car is owned by the same owner as Whiteman Chevrolet, located in Glens Falls NY and rest assured it has been garage kept and babied through its life.
Vin #: 1N67U5Y200842
Engine: 400 V-8 with 4-bbl carburetor
Transmission:Turbo Hydra-Matic 350 Transmission
Mileage: 15,475 original miles
Wheels: Wire Wheel Covers, HR78-15/B S/B Radial w/ stripe
Body Style: Convertible medium blue exterior with white top.
Interior:Fully loaded with every option at the time except tape deck; Air Conditioning, soft-ray tinted glass, Power trunk opener, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Tilt steering Wheel, Intermittent windshield wipers, rear window defogger, Cruise Control, Vinyl interior, AM/FM radio, Power Convertible Top, Power Windows, 6-way Power driver's seat, Power Door Locks, and Premium Wheels.
1. Your bid is a contract! Please do NOT bid if you do not intend to pay. Please have your money arranged and all contingencies handled and out of the way BEFORE you bid!
2. A partial payment of $500 is due within 48 hours of auction's close by Pay Pal! Full payment is due within 7 days of the auction’s close.
3. Vehicle is sold as/is, where-is, with no warranties expressed or implied.
4. Vehicle is sold at my premises. Transportation and pick-up is the buyer's responsibility. I will help you as much as I reasonably can, but it is still YOUR responsibility.
5. Vehicle and title will not leave here, or be transferred until I have received cleared funds in my bank. If you are paying balance when you come to pick up the car, it must be CASH.
Notes on 1975 Caprice from Google Search:
In 1975, as the oil crunch was forcing the automakers to build smaller cars, the Caprice retained its top seat as a reliable and elegant luxury appointed automobile. With the collector car market expanding, these big, full sized American convertibles are rapidly increasing in value and appeal., The Caprice began life as a luxury trim package for the Impala to help it compete with the already successful Ford LTD and other full size American cars. The Caprice option package proved to be very successful and was expanded in 1966 to include more models creating a popular luxury version of the already well-established Impala nameplate. As the Caprice became the new top-line full-size Chevrolet, the Impala was demoted to second-best, with the Bel Air and Biscayne handling the lower part of the lineup. In 1973, the Caprice was renamed the Caprice Classic and added a convertible that lasted only three model years before it was discontinued at the end of 1975.
Thanks for looking and bid with confidence, please contact me with any questions.