1966 Chevy Nova Gasser Pro Street street rod hot rod rat rod other makes drag ca
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 500
- VIN: 12345678
- Transmission: Manual
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Chevrolet Nova
Up for auction is my 1966Chevy Nova GASSER, PRO STREET, 2 dr sedan. The car has less than 500 miles on it since it was built. There have been hundreds of man hours getting this Nova to its present state. The car gets a lot of attention every time it goes out. Here are some of the major features of this car.
- 454 Chevy big block; bored .060 over
- Corvette 427 closed chamber rectangularport high performance heads; casting # 3873858, with new valves and mild port and polish
- New Scat connecting rods with new Wiseco 10-1/2 to 1 compression pistons.
- 427 forged steel crankshaft â€“ internal assembly balanced
- Classic Edelbrock TR2X dual quad high rise with 2 new Holley 600 double pumper carbs and electric fuel pump.
- New Comp solid lifter cam and valve springs with Harland Sharp roller rockers.
- New electronic ignition and distributor
- New Mcleod hydraulic throw-out bearing with new clutch and pressure plate.
- Muncie M21 4-speed tranny that was professionally rebuilt to M22 Rockcrusher specs including new gears and steel mid-plate.
- New Lakewood scatter shield.
- New custom driveshaft by Dennys Driveshafts.
- New oversized aluminum radiator with dual electric fans.
- Specialty Cars (out of California) front straight axle kit with double tube axle and heavy duty springs.
- Professionally narrowed Ford 9" rearend with rebuilt posi center section; 411 gears and new Moser axles.
- Competition Engineering back half kit with 4 link rear suspension â€“ fully adjustable.
- 6 point roll bar with removable side bars
- New Prostar wheels both front and back.
- Mickey Thompson front tires, 24 x 5 x 15 - back tires: 29 x 18.5 x 15
The body is very straight, car is painted a Thunder Gray Metallic with clear coat. The paint is flawless except for one small chipon the lower edge of the drivers door. I do have1/2 of a gallon of paint and Â½ gallon of clear included. The car has all the original chrome and glass which is in nice shape. If you are looking for a fun, crazy fast car to drive to shows that gets a lot of attention; then this could be the car you have been looking for. The car needs a little more attention to get it complete; but all the hard and expensive work has been done. The car has a new Painless wiring harness that was professionally installed. It has a complete interior including a new headliner. There is no heater or wipers installed, but I have the necessary components. Has new ceramic coated headers. The car has never been raced on the street or at the track.
I have a bunch of misc items new and used, Also I have a used set of .060 over 13 to 1 compression pistons and rods for this motor everything goes with the car. Plus all the pictures of the car being built and on the rotisserie. If you need more pictures of anything let me know....... Might be interested in a early 1930s 2 door sedan in trade
Thanks for looking. Mike 239-980-2118
Please click link below for video. You may need to copy and paste to your browser.