1970 camaro Z28, ABSOLUTE NO RESERVE! Matching Numbers! Stunning Restoration
Price: - Item location: Cleveland, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Z28
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Z28
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 16,000
- VIN: 124870N541705
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 350/360hp
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4-speed manual
- Drive type: Rear
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet Camaro Z28$1.00 OPENING BID AND NO RESERVE! The last bidder wins this beautifully restored, highly detailed, matching numbers Camaro Z28. Please call us at 913-461-4890 with questions or to make purchase arrangements. This is a high quality classic worth your time and investment, and is a great way to diversify your portfolio and hedge against uncertain markets (not to mention how much fun it is!).
A detailed video walk-around of the car is available, as well as additional pictures. Just email or call to let us know what you'd like to see.
If you're looking for a numbers-matching, bare bones, radio-delete, 4-speed muscle car from the pinnacle year of the genre, it would be hard to go wrong here. This 1970 Z28 is nicer than it ever was when it was new. Everything is new or restored, and detail is excellent. It's every bit as nice in person and runs great, so if you're serious about a car like this, call or come see in person. The last bidder standing will take it home!
* Numbers matching 360hp LT1 350 engine, 4-speed transmission, rear end.
* Transmission has just been rebuilt and has less than 50 miles on it.
* Radio delete car (w/correct delete plate in place)
* Standard factory disc brakes; no power steering (this is a real muscle car, remember?)
* Originally optioned with 4.10 gears, which have since been replaced with more livable 3.55s.
* Show quality paint in original code 43 Citrus Green metallic
* All original sheet metal, floors, and trunk except for passenger quarter professionally replaced during restoration.
* High quality, mile deep base/clear paint, with painted stripes under the clearcoat.
* New chrome, trim, glass, etc.
* Highly detailed engine compartment, chassis, and super clean trunk.
* New reproduction 15" Goodyear Polyglas tires for a correct, time-warp look.
* Factory stock interior in excellent condition (missing little emblem on steering wheel)
* Starts, idles, runs, drives, and stops very well.
Please do not ask for the reserve, BECAUSE THERE IS NONE. Similar condition, numbers-matching '70 Z28s in the market are priced from the upper $40s to upper $60s. Do 30 minutes of surfing and you will confirm this for yourself.
PLEASE READ THIS: This is not a game; bids are a contract to buy. Please have all your financing and permissions in order BEFORE placing a bid. Likewise, satisfy yourself on the condition of the car BEFORE you bid. We have video and plenty more pics, and we welcome personal inspections. Please be realistic, and remember you are buying a near-50 year old classic car, not a 50 day old new car! We've tried to describe the car accurately, but we can't possibly cover every detail that every buyer might like us to. We don't charge ridiculous dealer prep, titling, or other fees. You pay only the price of the car, plus shipping, and over-nighting of any documents you might require. This car is sold "as is," with no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. A NON-refundable $500 deposit is due from the winning bidder within 3 business days of auction close. The remainder is due within 7 business days of auction close. Buyer is responsible for all taxes and shipping costs. We have a good shipper you can use and we will help with those details if you wish. For all you Nigerian princes out there--car does not leave our premises until paid in full. Call with other questions: 913-461-4890