Corvette 1963 Split Window Coupe Stingray Factory Air Low Milage Blue Barn Find
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 77,431
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 327 cubic inch, 250 horsepower motor
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Chevrolet Corvette1963 Split Window Corvette Stingray!
This is the iconic sportscar every driver has always dreamed of. The split rear window makes it is one of the rarest body designs among all Corvettes. The 63 Stingray Coupe is without question a work of art. Its rare features, only found on this year Corvette, make it a collector’s dream come true.
- It is equipped with factory air, making it one of only 278 to have the feature.
- The paint job has been rated by collectors as 10 out of 10, perfectly matched to the original color.
- It is also equipped with the original hub caps, which only appear on the 63, because Chevrolet decided they were too difficult to mass produce. The complex design is still considered a work of art
- Mileage is low with odometer coming in at only 77, 431 miles.
- The dark blue interior looks great, but could use work here and there.
- The car has been sitting in storage since 1986. It was recently obtained in a legal settlement and has since been thoroughly cleaned.
- Car is original and from my research the only after market item I can locate is the radio/cassette player.
The engine turns over, but have been unable to get it to start. It was running great when the previous owner parked it in 1986. I haven't gone through the carburetor yet. The electrical looks great and the lights come on when the battery is attached. A true "barn find."
It just needs a little TLC and would be a great driver and showpiece for any owner.
For more information call: (909) 382-1090