1953 Chevrolet Bel Air 4 door sedan
Price: US $13,953.00 Item location: Tustin, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Trim: 4 door
- Year: 1953
- Mileage: 136,609
- VIN: C53L061650
- Color: Red/ white
- Engine size: 108 H.P. Thrift King Inline Six Engine
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 3 speed on column
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: red / white
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1953 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/2101953 Chevrolet Bel Air 4 door Hard Top
I have had this car for about 2 years. I probably do not deserve it :( I travel too much and I had neglected it sitting outside that the paint began to oxidize. I do not have a garage and live out of the company most of the time, so it is better to give her to someone who loves her more.
Purchased at the famous Felix Chevrolet in 1953, she is a California Classic!
I named her Juanita and I believe the previous owner was in a car club with her. It is slightly customized but looks mostly original.
- 3 speed transmission on the column (so much fun!)
- 108 H.P. Thrift King Inline Six Engine (I believe)
- Runs Great!
- Transmission and Clutch work extremely well.
- Red Body, White Top.
- New front and Rear Brakes and Wheel Cylinders
- Interior Very Clean.
- New Optimum Battery.
- Harley exhaust pipes
- 18'' kicker in the trunk (i never tried to hook the radio or speakers up)
+ Work done to her by me
- Replace front wheel bearings
- Replace idler arm pin kit
- Install kill switch
- Replaced Starter
- Bead seal right front tire
- Replace rear break drums
- Replace front breaks
- New fuel pump
- Seatbelts 1/2 done... ;)
- Replace side window
- Replace driver window
+What does she need?
- a paint job (light rust to be cleaned too)
- a new fly wheel. The one now is missing some teeth and grinds on the start sometimes.
- gas gauge
- Hook up stereo system
No trades, no time wasters! First to give the $ gets the car.
53, 54, 55, 56, 57, camaro, chevelle, nova, chevy, belair, 1953 1954 1955 1956 1965