1953 Chevy Truck Rat Rod / Hot Rod - Race Chassis - No Reserve!!!
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Rat Rod
- Year: 1953
- Mileage: 2,350
- VIN: H53K008219
- Color: Blue Green Rust
- Engine size: Chevy Small Block 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic w/ Over Drive
- Drive type: RWD
- Safety options: 4 wheel disc brakes
- Options: Air Bag Suspension
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1953 Chevrolet Other Pickups
This truck was built a few years ago and runs and drives great - she's a ripper! Custom chassis has surface patina to match body style and color. Air system works great - There is no problem with air system when driving but does have slight small leak that will leak over time - like over night. However, why would you leave this beauty in the air when it looks so nice laying flat out! This 1953 Chevy Truck is a one of a kind! Completely rebuilt all custom race ready chassis.
- Small Block 350 Pulled from 1972 Nova with cam
- Holley Street Avenger 670 CFM Carb
- Auto Meter 1203 Old Tyme Tach/Speedo
- Edelbrock Block Hugger Headers
- Rebuilt 700R4 Trans with Overdrive
- 4 Wheel disc brakes
- Posi Rear End - 3.73 gear
- Adidit Steering Column
- Custom built Watts Link on rear end -This ensures rear end stays centered in frame as truck goes up and down.
- Custom parallel4 bar rear end linkage
- Rear End was straightened after all welding was done on housing
- Air Suspension - Truck sits flat on the ground - System does have small leak - but not a big deal
- 100% Boxed Custom Race Ready Chassis
Only ~2300 miles on it since build.
Build Slideshow -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y120vcW9Qaw