1966 Corvette 427 / 425hp Correct Colors 30 Years of Receipts Original CA Car
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- SubModel: Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 64,166
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 427c.i. L72 V8 (425 HP)
- Power options: Power windows
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe
- 427c.i. L72 V8 (425 HP)
- 4-Speed Manual (Muncie)
- 64166 Miles
- VIN: 194376S113597
This 1966 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe has a 427 C.I. (425 HP) L72 4BBL V8 (Date Code Correct), Speed Muncie Transmission (Numbers Matching), ndependent Rear Suspension w/ 3.55:1 Ratio, orrect Rally Red Exterior (974), orrect Red Vinyl Interior (407), ighest Horsepower Motor Available in 1966, luminum Knock Off Wheels w/ Gold Line Radials, ower Windows, M/FM Radio, ower Antenna, orrect Holley 4BBL Carburetor (R3247A), riginal Lead Knock Off Hammer, lectronic Pop Up Headlights, Wheel Disc Brakes, riginal Protect-O-Plate Showing Original California Car, alifornia/Nevada Car Until 2010, eceipts Dating Back 30 Years, pectacular Mid Year Big Block Big Horsepower Corvette!!
With the current influx of classic car "dealers" both local and national, e are hearing more and more horror stories from good people who have had less than satisfying experiences buying and selling cars in the collector market. As a reputable dealer with over 20 years in the business, e want to make every possible assurance that buying a Fast Lane car is the only way to invest in a vintage vehicle. Our strengths are many, ut here are just a few:
- 20 Years In Business. Four Buildings on our Campus. Thousands of Cars Sold. Immeasurable Number of Repeat Customers. We have the Experience. Period.
- Our guys know cars......Classic cars require a level of knowledge that is not necessary in the used car market. Never buy a car from a guy who doesn't know what he has. We examine every car extensively before we purchase so we can weed out the problem cars before they get to the customer.
- We use the term salesman loosely. Our "salesmen" are passionate about what they do, nd it shows. Too many dealers will talk you into a car you have no business buying. Our job is to get you into a car that fits your lifestyle & budget, hile adding value to your investment portfolio. Whether you are a serious buyer or just love to talk cars, ur sales guys are eager to hear from you!
- A warranty is great until you read the fine print. We will not offer you the traditional lawyer-speak guarantee, ecause classic cars are amazingly unpredictable and they will find the most inopportune time to act their age. What we will offer, n all fairness, s our assistance in helping you return your vehicle to its purchased condition.
- Information is the best tool a buyer can ever possess and we love to share. If you need close-up or undercarriage photos, rive-off videos, canned copies of original titles, rim codes, uild sheets, tc. we will get it to you and we will handle your request in a timely manner.
HASSLE FREE - WORRY FREE- WE SHIP CARS WORLDWIDE!!
Whether you’re buying a vehicle from us or simply have one already that you’d like to ship, e’d be happy to help. We have a close relationship with many of the best shippers in the business and can get your car from anywhere in the world to your door, afe and secure. For a free quote, lease call Dan at 636-940-9969 or email him directly at Dan@fastlanecars.com.Keep Your Capital... Use our money!
We offer fantastic financing on our entire collection. With extended terms & low rates, imply click below to see how easy & inexpensive your cost of money could actually be.
$15,000 = $247.89
$20,000 = $330.51
$25,000 = $413.14
$30,000 = $495.77
$35,000 = $578.40
Payment examples based upon 5.9% APR @ 72 months WAC 0 money down.Financing is as easy as 1, …
Fill out the credit application by clicking "Apply Now". You will then be pre-qualified to select a car from our inventory. We make arrangements to put your dream car in your driveway.Apply Now!
Dealer Accelerate. Visit www.DealerAccelerate.com to learn more.