1984 Chevrolet K10 Silverado Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door 5.0L
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C/K Pickup 1500
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Silverado Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 179,326
- VIN: 2GCEK14HXE1143927
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 5.0L 305Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Chevrolet C/K Pickup 1500You are bidding on a Used - 1984 Chevy Silverado K10 - 1/2 ton pickup, 4WD, 6' bed.
Wow look at that truck! They sure don't make 'em like they use to! :)
I am the owner of this truck I received it from my grandpa as a birthday gift. I had a baby boy so had to get a safer car & just don't have the time to put into this anymore. It is a great old truck with many memories, I hate to see it go but family comes first of course.
Sold as is! - No Warranty
This truck will be sold as an "AS-IS" policy! What this means to the buyer is there is absolutely no warranty or guarantee of any kind. Many of these cars are commonly referred to as "mechanic specials" - these types of cars are ones that will need some type of work to them to be worthy of being driven on a regular basis.
- Engine Does Not start I believe it is an alternator or starter problem, As it started last week. Charged battery but no clicks or roll over on turn of key. Completely dead no power to cab or lights.
- Title in hand and ready to sell to a respectful buyer!
- Transmission was replaced in 2013 by Aamco. 3 year old Transmission runs great!
- Power windows do not work, heater core removed, needs inspection (expired end of April 2016)
- Rear shocks replaced in 2015, I have the front two in boxes. (Included)
- BF Goodrich All-Terrains 32in size tires
- Four Wheel Drive, manual hubs
- Tow hitch included
- Brand new radiator (as of April 2016)
- Odometer @ 179,326 Miles
- Needs inspection ! Ran out in April 2016 sticker still on truck
Has a lot of dents and minor scuffs all around, see pictures for more detail.
Harmonic Balancer needs replaced, has become loose. Power Windows don't work. Power Locks not functioning properly on both sides. Radio/Cassette player doesn't work. Cruise Control doesn't work. Seat is torn. Glove-box missing locking mechanism. Rear Window does not lock. Rear view mirror included, but is not attached. Wheel Stud is stripped on the passenger front wheel. Driver side Front body panel has been replaced, needs painted the correct color. One of the dual exhaust tail pipes is slightly bent downwards. Passenger Headlight out. Taillights do not work. Trailer hookup is missing. Driver side brake-light/blinker doesn't work. Heater core & housing removed, needs inspection (expired end of April 2016), Transmission Oil Cooler Line needs tightening(Slight leak), Some Rust damage on bottom sides of truck
Terms of Sale Overview We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
I live in Lorton, Virginia
Payment Terms: The successful high bidder will submit a $500 deposit within 48 hours of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 7 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
We DO NOT accept returns!!! Again, This is a strictly As-Is vehicle that has NO form of warranty! Will require some work before this can become an everyday truck! Good for parts or for your own project!
IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF BUYING PLEASE DO NOT BID.
ALSO IF YOU HAVE A ZERO FEEDBACK PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFOREBIDDING OR YOUR BID WILL BE CANCELLED!!!
Don't hesitate to contact me with questions or even a good offer!
Happy bidding Contact me for any questions you think might help anyone else out viewing this listing.
Bid with confidence as I care for my customers, They're what makes a good business strive and I am no where near a "super seller" but I do just love taking pride in my work, whether I just started or have been in business for years nothing but 110% Five star customer satisfaction is my standard.
Thank you all for your interest in this beautiful truck.
Hope this auction takes off ! First time selling a vehicle on eBay.
Thank you all & happy bidding!
Again any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask.
Yes I have a PayPal Account! Transaction will be completed through eBay with PayPal(Preferred), Cash in person, or Money Order from the bank.
No negotiation on Final Price.