1967 CHEVEROLET C10 pickup truck LWB 67 CHEVY LONGBOX 2WD v6
Price: US $1,000.00 Item location: Azle, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: c10
- Type: Fleetside
- Trim: none
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 62,933
- VIN: CS147S143602
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 250
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black & Red
- Options: Red and Black Vinyl seats and dash
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet C-10 c101967 c10 Pickup Truck - Long BedMore pictures to come or i can send you some. They all did not download for whatever reason.
Here is a great truck for someone to finish. The truck does run and has Antique plates with a couple years left. Antique plates means no inspection needed and i believe they are valid for 5 yrs from renewal date. I drove it today but not far, It has sit for 2 yrs and when i tried to bleed the brakes there was no fluid coming out of the back. So i recommend bringing a trailer. I was told it should work if someone knew what they are doing but i guess I dont :) The 3 speed tranny came with a column shift but previous owner put it in the floor. I would prefer you come look at the truck before bidding (all bids are binding) but if you know what you are doing go ahead and bid.So far I have:
- Replaced the Black carpet with a carpet made to fit.
- Under the carpet i installed the sound barrier and the heat shield.
- Removed the fuel tank from in the cab and installed it in the frame under the bed. (old fuel filler hole still needs patched)
- I have removed the door rubbers (needs replaced) along with the windshield and back glass rubber.
- I have installed Red & Black Seats and dash vinyl (sitting in the heat with windows rolled up for a year has loosened the vinyl but is not falling so can easily be re-glued pics are taken day of this listing)
- I have enough red and black vinyl and cement to finish (will include)
- I have a black headliner which cost me $289 with build it speaker and stereo slots (I have the new speakers and will try to find them for you and do not have stereo)
- Stereo hole has been blanked out due to plans to move it.
- Key hole has been blanked out with plans to hide the ignition in the console.
- I also have new door and window handles and will try to find them for you. (I have moved since then)
- door windows stopped rolling
- wing windows are good (all glass is good) but wing windows need new hardware.
- Hood has a bad hinge
- Truck gets looks but yes, it is 49 yrs old so needs some bodywork here and there, including rocker panels.
- I lost the glove box and door
- GOOD thing is, you can find ANY part you want for this this truck here on ebay or LMC trucks.