1961 corvette 2 Tops Hardtop and Convertible
Price: US $41,600.00 Item location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: 2 Tops Hardtop and Convertible
- Trim: fawn
- Year: 1961
- Mileage: 96,500
- Color: Hondurus Maroon
- Engine size: 283
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: fawn
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1961 Chevrolet Corvette1961 Corvette with 4 Speed 283 4 Barrel
The previous owner has owned the car since 1988. It has always been stored inside and never saw rain. The car was painted before 1988.,
- Factory Service replacement Block Stamped CE, casting Number 3756519.
- Original exhaust manifolds
- Non-original: intake and Carburetor and air cleaner
- Original Distributor
- 365 hp heads were installed with the CE block
- 4 speed transmission, unknown if it is original
- Previous owner stated the car has 4:11 gears OEM unknown?
- Correct interior color, Fawn
- Original material on seats, no cracks or tears
- Average condition carpet
- Door panels are replacement Al Knock
- After market Radio, no original radio
- Dash pad is in nice shape, no cracks, original
- All gauges work; speedo, tach, amp, oil pressure, gas gauge
- Turn signals work, Headlights work high and low beam
- Heater and fan work
- Windows go up and down properly
- Non hit body, painted before 1988
- Both Tops. Convertible tops is original top, Hard top is clean, nice head liner all the chrome is good. Glass back window. (un-restored hardtop)
- Correct exterior color of Honduras Maroon with Fawn Interior. Hardtop and Convertible Tops.
- No bubbling from underneath on the front clip.
- I looked under the car and I do not see any body work on the car's fiberglass. There are misc rock chips.
- The frame has surface rust. No rust damage.
- All the rims match
- Correct Hub Caps
- Car has nice tires on it (radials) with no weather checking or cracking
I am listing this for a third party. Please email me your name and phone number and I will pass it along to the owner.
Please bid to buy, deposit are non refundable, I retain the right to end the auction early.