1967 CHEVROLET CAMARO ROTISSERIE RESTO-MOD TREMEC 5-SPEED 12 BOLT MOSER POSI
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: RESTO-MOD
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 4,000
- VIN: 124377N248072
- Color: METALLIC GRAY
- Engine size: ZZ 383 STROKER 450 H.P.
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: TREMEC 5 SPEED
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet Camaro1967 CHEVROLET CAMARO RESTO-MOD - 450+ H.P.
COMPLETE BODY OFF ROTISSERIE RESTO-MOD, BASICALLY A NEW CAR FROM THE GROUND UP.
- GM RACING ZZ 383 STROKER CRATE MOTOR WITH 450+ H.P. AND 450 FT/LBS OF TORQUE
- HOLLEY 4-BARREL 650 CFM DOUBLE PUMPER CARB
- EDELBROCK SUPER VICTOR INTAKE
- MOSER 12-BOLT DIFFERENTIAL
- TREMEC 5-SPEED MANUAL WITH SCATTER SHIELD BELL HOUSING
- GLOBAL WEST TUBULAR A-ARMS WITH ADJUSTABLE QA1 ALUMINUM RACING SHOCKS
- GLOBAL WEST MULTI LEAF REAR WITH SPHERICAL BEARINGS
- WILWOOD PRO SERIES 4-PISTON DISK BRAKES FRONT AND BACK
- DOUG THORLEY CERAMIC COATED FULL LENGTH HEADERS
- FLOWMASTER DUAL EXHAUST
- BE COOL ALUMINUM RADIATOR WITH DUAL SPAL ELECTRIC FANS
- MEZIERE ELECTRIC WATER PUMP
- AMERICAN RACING TORQUE THRUST II RIMS WITH NITTO NT555 EXTREME TIRES 235/45/17 (F) 255/45/17(R)
- TMI SPORT II SEATS WITH EXTRA BOLSTERING AND CUSHION, BUT KEEPING THE STOCK LOOK
- LOKAR BILLET PEDALS AND WINDOW CRANKS
- MSD HEI DISTRIBUTER
- CSR ULTRA LITE STARTER
- BRAIDED FUEL LINES
- POWDER COATED SUBFRAME
- OPTIMA BATTERY IN FULLY FINISHED TRUNK
AS IS - NO WARRANTY
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.