1969 Camaro, Genuine RS/SS 396 4-Speed
Price: US $52,500.00 Item location: Brentwood, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: RS/SS 396
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 99,999
- Color: Hugger Orange
- Engine size: 396 4BBL
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: 4-Speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro1969 Genuine RS/SS 396 4 Speed Hugger Orange Camaro!
This is a real-deal no-clone from the factory SS, RS 396 4 Speed Camaro. It was built in the Norwood Ohio plant and has the correct GM X22 cowl tag for this rare configuration.
- The SS option allowed for the ordering of performance equipment like aperformanceV8 and the Muncie 4 speedtransmission.
- The RS option added the hidden headlights, unique tail lamps and other trim.
It is very rare to have BOTH these packages on the same car. It is even more rare to have them on a car equipped originally with the 396 4 speed package! And the car is painted in Hugger Orange, which many feel is the best color on this car!
It has been lovingly restored as needed over the years with most work including beautiful Hugger Orange paint applied in '08. Interior is original. As such it isn't perfect but you will hard pressed to find any flaws. The interior is black vinyl and has the console gauges. It has a stock non-operating radio as a place holder for a system that was removed. This original big block Camaro is all correct but not a perfect numbers matching car hence the great price. It's basically all stock except headers and a Hotchkiss suspension upgrade.
This car will win awards in most any show, has no scratches dents etc. It has always been kept in my garage here in California. I have extensive pictures and can forward them if you are not local. I have owned this car since 07 but have too many cars and I am starting a new business, so my loss is your gain!
If youhavequestions or wish to see it please do so PRIOR to bidding on the car. $500 due by Paypal or US-BankCashier's check within 72 hours of winning the auction. Balance by Cashier's check (US Bank) only.
I am in the East Bay area about 1 hour East of San Francisco and will cooperate with facilitating transportation.
Thanks for viewing!!On Jun-21-16 at 12:30:48 PDT, seller added the following information:
===============I know many of you on line and from the latest Goodguys show have emailed and texted so rather than loose track I will just answer questions here for the next couple days
- Yes the car has Power steering and disc brakes
- Cashier's check on any bank or credit union that is in the United States if fine for final payment you may use Paypal for $500 for the deposit or use cashier's check. Car is relisted 72 hours after you win it if no deposit shows up.
- I want to be fair to all and will not supply the reserve. You can value a SS RS 396 4 speed Camaro at Hagertys.com. They are my collector car insurance agents. Make sure you look at the notes for a 350HP 396 SS then add in for RS and 4 Speed "on same car"
- The car listed at Craigslist (San Fran) is actually this car
- This car will be in Goodguys Gazette Magazine in August
- Whoever asked about the transportation the zip code for the transporter pick up is 94513 here in Northern California