1960 - chevrolet biscayne frame off restored show car
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: biscayne *REDUCED PRICE*
- SubModel: 2-door post
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1960
- Mileage: 999,999
- VIN: 011110L09940
- Engine size: 400 v8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1960 Chevrolet biscayne *REDUCED PRICE* 2-door post
Here is an absolutely stunning full rotisserie restored no pick custom 1960 chevrolet biscayne! LAZER STRAIGHT! ROCK SOLID! this car has all its original sheet metal no patch panels ever! The paint and pinstripe on this car is stunning! The car has won many BEST OF SHOW AWARDS! NO DISSAPOINTMENTS!
* BUILT 400 V8 375 HP
* TURBO 400 TRANS
* FULL CUSTOM AIR RIDE
* BILLIT SERPENTINE BELT SYSTEM
* POLISHED INTAKE
* BILLIT ACCESSORIES
* POWER STEERING
* POWER 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES
* FORD 9" REAR END
* POLISHED 15' AMERICAN RACING WHEELS
* ALUMINUM GRIFFIN RADIATOR
* FULL CUSTOM INTERIOR
* BUDNICK BILLIT STEERING WHEEL
* CUSTOM VDO GAUGES
* TINTED GLASS
* BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM HARLEQUIN FLAMES
* CUSTOM PINSTRIPE BY FAMOUS JOHN YBARRA
It would cost in excess of 75k to duplicate this car!! PRICED TO SELL NOW!!
PLEASE CALL LUTHER @ 360-661-0720 FOR MORE INFO AND PICS!
At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. Before placing a bid please read the descriptions thoroughly and view all pictures.