1968 Chevy Step-Side Pickup Truck - restored
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: step side
- Trim: Step Side
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 2,000
- Color: black
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 2WD
- Interior color: black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Chevrolet C-10
This auction is for a fully restored 1968 Chevy step-side pickup truck. About 2000 miles on it since it's been restored. MANY many features. Great running truck, you won't be disappointed.
· 350 Chevy Motor
· Edelbrock 600 CFM Carb
· Edelbrock intake
· Mild Cam
· Hooker headers
· Flowmaster turbo mufflers
· H.D. 700R4 automatic trans built by Finish Line, 2 quart deep aluminum pan.
· 3:08 Rear gears
· New heater core and heater fan motor
· Coil spring rear axle
· Front disc brakes; new master cylinder, brake lines front and rear.
· Complete front end rebuild 2010
· New cowl hood, doors, front fenders, grill, rear bumper, tailgate and core support
· Front shoulder and lap seat belts
· Electric Fuel Pump
· Removed gas tank from behind front seat and replaced with a 20-gallon aluminum tank under bed of pickup.
· New wheels and radial TA tires (May 2015)
· Custom Radiator overflow tank
· Trans cooler
· Power Steering
· All stock gauges work
· Truck was repainted in 2014.
· HID headlights
· Black paint.
· Black leather-like bench seat.
Truck was appraised in 2013 for $26,750 by R&R Automobile Appraisals.
Includes a complete restoration log. Call me if you have any questions – 847-927-5604. Truck is located in northern suburbs of Chicago. Buyer is responsible for pickup/delivery.