1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Convertible 468 Restored MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- SubModel: SS Convertible LS6 Restomod MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
- Type: Power Convertible
- Trim: SS Convertible LS6 Restomod MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 136670B153793
- Color: Code 75 Cranberry Red
- Engine size: Fully Built 468 500+ hp 470+ tq
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Top, Power Brakes, Power Steering
- Fuel: Gasoline (93 Octane)
- Transmission: TH350 Automatic
- Drive type: Rear
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Convertible LS6 Restomod MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!1970Chevy ChevelleSS Convertible
Restored LS6 Tribute Resto-ModEarth Shattering 468 Big BlockRare Power Top ConvertibleFresh Restoration
MUST SELL!NO RESERVE!
If you have been truly searching for a 1970 Chevelle Convertible LS6 Tribute that you care about power just as much as looks, then please pay careful attention to the details of this eBayNo ReserveOnce in a LifetimeEvent.
Check out the video (mobile-friendly)and additional photos below!
History of the Chevelle:
The Chevrolet Chevelle is a mid-sized automobile which was produced by Chevrolet in three generations for the 1964 through 1977 model years. Part of the General Motors (GM) A-Body platform, the Chevelle was one of Chevrolet's most successful nameplates.
Documented as one of the greatest Chevelles ever produced, the 1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6 model was the highest powered Chevelle manufactured in the model’s lifetime, which ran from 1964 through 1977, and was the only GM car at the time to have ever topped the horsepower rating of the Corvette.
This 70 Chevelle SS LS6 Tribute with its brand new fully built 468 Resto-Mod is one extremely rare and fast highly desirable investment quality classic. This Chevelle has a ton of performance as well as looks, making it great for the street or the shows!
This 1970 Chevelle LS6 Tribute is one true high performance big block Resto-Mod Masterpiece.This professional frame-on restoration was extremely detailed as there were no expenses spared in the car, under the hood, and beneath the floors. This car presentsbeautifully with its brand new Code 75 Cranberry Red paint job. This car has been PROFESSIONALLYframe-on restored within the last year and has flawless body lines (see below for more details!). The car runs very strong and is EXTREMELY powerful. It has a powerful Big Block Chevy 468 Motor that has been dyno'd with over 500 hp and over 470 ft/lbs of torque. Included with this Chevelle is the dyno and build sheet of this BRAND NEW motor!!!
This car has many new parts and resto-mod upgrades as it has been FULLY FRAME-ON RESTORED (WITH 0 MILES) such as front power disc brakes, power steering,WORKING POWER TOP, new chrome trim, restored interior, high performance headers and exhaust, fully restored SS Magnum rims, cowl inductio, and MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!
SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS!!
Please read everything in this description.
We at Class 1 Classics encourage you to ask any and all questions if you are unfamiliar with what is being said!.
Please call (732) 277-9021 with any questions or concerns you have!
What's Under the Hood?:
BRAND NEW EARTH SHATTERINGAND FULLY BUILT 468 running over 500 hp and 470 ft/lbs. torquewith an Edelbrock Carburetor, aluminum low-rise intake, cowl induction, aluminum radiator, headers, and a performance 3" exhaust. This motor features one of the wildest cams on the market: the Comp Cam Thumper Series! This motor is also built with a set of roller rockers to minimize horsepower loss! The block is a 4-bolt main with a FORGED CRANKSHAFT and FORGED RODS. This motor also features HIGH QUALITY ARP Bolts on the rods and rest of internals!
Please see engine build and dyno sheet below for more details!
FUN FACT: Forged internals are a great way to lengthen the life of the motor and will hold up against more strain and power than cast orhyper-eutecticinternals!
This BRAND NEW motor wasfreshly built by TLB Auto Machinery in Norwich, Connecticut. It also has a durable Turbo Hydramatic 350 Automatic Tranmission with a 2500 stall speed torque converter. The rear end of this powerful beauty is a strong and FULLY BUILT Positive Traction 10 bolt rear.
See details below:
- FRESHLY BUILT MOTOR LESS THAN A MILE ON IT!!!
- Comes with dyno sheets and original build sheet!
- BRAND NEW GM Restoration Parts Certified Hood
- BRAND NEW Edelbrock 650 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor with Electric Choke
- VERY RARE and ORIGINAL GM High Performance Low-Rise Intake!!!
- BRAND NEW Cowl Induction Air Cleaner with decals
- BRAND NEW MSD Pro-billet HEI Distributor
- BRANDE NEW MSD Spark Plug Wires
- BRAND NEW power steering system
- BRAND NEW power brakes system (with original style stamped Delco-Morraine 11" Brake Booster!)
- BRAND NEW Mechanical Fuel Pump
- BRAND NEW Platinum spark plugs
- BRAND NEW High volume long style water pump
- BRAND NEW Mirror like Chrome Valve Covers
- BRAND NEW Flowtech Silver Ceramic Coated Full-Length Headers
- FULLY DETAILED 3" Flowmaster Perforamnce Exhaust
- BRAND NEW Proform High Compression Starter
- BRAND NEW Optima Red Top Battery
- BRAND NEW Alternator
- BRAND NEW V-Belt
- Fully detailed engine to factory specs that of a LS6!
As you can tell, everything under this BRAND NEW hood is BRAND NEW!!!
This Chevelle stops on the money with its brand new front power disc brake system. As you can see below, the engine compartment has been FULLY DETAILED ready for show and the street!
The Body and Exterior:
This car's exterior and body is in such immaculate shape that we thought it would be best to describe it in its own section!
- Polished and Freshly Rebuilt SS Magnum Rims
- BRAND NEW MASTERCRAFT AVENGER G/T Tires
- BRAND NEW CODE 75 CRANBERRY RED PAINT JOB!!!
- $15,000 Invested in Paint ALONE!
- LS6 Tribute!
- BRAND NEW Side Mirror
- Beautiful quality chrome trim!
- Smooth AND LEVEL black Super Sport Stripes WAYYY under the clearcoat!!!
- 2" Cowl Induction Hood
- Mostly new crystal clear glass (tempered for added safety!)
- PERFECT Body Lines and Spacing (can't get any better than this folks)
- Correct LS6 Chrome exhaust tips
The trunk in these early generation cars were ALWAYS the first thing to rot and rust out. The trunk in THIS car has been fullyand professionallyrestored and welded in. It has been painted with the correct original style paint. It is VERY RARE to find classic cars with a trunk in this shape!
LOOK AT THOSE BODY LINES!!!
- Original GM Lap Belts!
- BRAND NEW Door Panels
- FRESHLY Reconditioned Seats (all new foam, vinyl, and springs!!!)
- BRAND NEW Pioneer USB/iPod Radio
- Original 0-120 mph Speedometer (works great!!!)
- BRAND NEW Bosch Tachometer (backlit for those night cruises!)
- Working Power Top *RARE*!!!
- BRAND NEW Upholstery
- FRESHLY Restored SS Steering Wheel
- BRAND NEW Shifter
- Mostly new weatherstripping
The Underbody and Suspension:
- Very clean and originalunder body
- NO RUST!
- ALL NEW Bushings
- BRAND NEW Tie Rod Ends
- BRAND NEW Ball Joints
- BRAND NEW Front Shocks
- BRAND NEW Rear Air Shocks
- BRAND NEW Rear Coil Springs
- BRAND NEW Rear Leaf Spring Bushings
- FULLY DETAILED Under body
Over $65,000Recently Invested!
THIS 1970 CHEVELLE LS6 TRIBUTE CONVERTIBLE IS UP FOR A NO-RESERVEAUCTION!!!
This means us at Class 1 Classics are going to let the market decide what this absolute beauty is worth!
DON'T MISS OUT! BID NOW!
This is the perfect Chevelle for anyone looking to take out on the street to let this beast breathe its fire or to cruise nights/car shows!
The Takeaway:This 70 Chevelle LS6 Tribute Convertible is as good as it gets and the pictures don't even do this car any justice! There are absolutely no imperfections in the paint as we just had this car freshly painted! This Chevelle is NOT for the faint of heart as this performance motor is running over 500 horsepower and 470 ft/lbs. of torque!
If you have been searching for a 1970 Chevelle SS LS6 Tribute Resto-Mod that has plenty of performance and looks, this is the car for you. This is the perfect Chevelle for anyone who has ever dreamed of owning and enjoying an iconic, rapidly appreciating, and arguably one of the best classic Chevy cars out there!
If you have any questions or would like to see the car, feel free to call me at anytime!JOE -732-277-9021
See Our Mobile-Friendly Video Below:
CONTACT CHRIS AT JJ BEST FOR FINANCING
Buyers must contact the seller within 48 hours of auction ending to confirm payment and transport arrangements. If you do not contact the seller within 48 hours, we reserve the right to seek financial reimbursement for the time and fees incurred and will open a nonpaying bidder case. Paypal Deposit is non refundable and must be paid within 24 hours of auction end time. The seller must receive full payment within 7 days unless other approved arrangements are made. I encourage all bidders to check out the car before bidding as this is a real auction and you are entering into a legally binding contract. We are not responsible for any accidental misrepresentation of any vehicle for sale due to typographical error or undisclosed flaws. We make every attempt to represent vehicles accurately, and strongly recommend a vehicle inspection prior to bidding and/or purchasing any vehicle on the internet. This vehicle is being sold as is with no warranty expressed or implied. We cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies in the presentation and description of the vehicles we sell as classics can be viewed differently by every interested buyer. Please address all of your questions or concerns before you place a bid.
We also reserve the right to end an auction early at our discretion, as the car is for sale locally as well
GOOD LUCK BIDDING!