1970 chevelle SS LS2
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS Clone
- Year: 1970
- VIN: 16370A181689
- Color: Green
- Engine size: New LS2 6.0
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Auto with overdrive
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet ChevelleUse the Buy it Now and I will pay up to $2500 in shipping.
Selling my 1970 Chevelle 450HP LS2 restomod.
Engine specs with less than 1000 milesScale of 1-10. A 10!
Clean LS2 swap with many upgrades that includes
GM 6.0 LQ9 by TMS
- King Racing main/rod bearings
- single piece cam bearings
- Hypereutectic dual coated Flat top (10.75:1 Compression ratio)
- high performance ring set
- GM floated connecting rods performance reman
- GM LS 317 heads angle milled and built
- Billet custom ground camshaft .578 .587 226 232 112+4
- Pac 1218 valvesprings good to .600" lift
- Chromoly push-rods
- Melling select high pressure oil pump
- GM MLS head gaskets
- GM rocker arms and pedistol cores
- 12 point head studs
- LS7 high rev lifters
- LS2 Timing set
- LS2 Lifter treys
- LS6 intake manifold and gaskets
- New o-ring and seals kit
- New SS fuel lines
- New tanksinc baffled gas tank.
- Custom intake
- LS2 engine covers
- Corvette accessories. (New water pump, New alternator, belts, hoses, pulleys etc)
- Dirty Dingo mounts.
- New plug wires
- Lokar throttle cable and trans dipstick
- New aluminum radiator with dual fans.
- Tucked wiring
- Dakota digital gauge cluster with custom back lighting.
- New headliner, seats covers, carpet, door panels, etc. center console, restored seat belts.
- After market steering wheel.
- Horseshoe shifter with the Overdrive shifter (notice the 4 gears pictured)
Driveline:New Currie 9 inch with 3.70 posi.
- New Spicer bearings and yoke
- Fully rebuilt 4L60E over drive transmission.
- Shift kit, clutches, sensors, etc. good for 600HP Zo6 specs.
- New mounts and bushings.
- New Disc brakes and pads all around.
- New brake booster
- Proportioning valve
- New brake lines
Suspension and steering:
- 1-5/16 front sway bar.
- New upper and lower rear control arms
- New upper and lower A-arms
- Drop springs for perfect look and ride (barely tucks tire)
- New quick ratio steering pump. (No slop in steering)
- New rag joint
- New shocks all around
Wheels and tires:
- Riddlers wheels with good Toyo tires. 9.5 out of 10. No curbed rims here.
- 20X9.5 front.
- 20X10.5 rear
Exterior and body:
All the typical A body issues have been taken care of:
New quarters, floor pan, trunk pan, cowl ends, shaved fire wall, new fenders, wheel houses, core support, inner fenders. Door hinges. New trim and bumpers all the way around. Relocated battery to trunk.
Glass is good shape. Some minor scratches. I believe it's the original glass minus the windshield.
Was painted in 2009. From a scale of 1-10 I would say 8.5. Some minor chips but touched up. Dark green with black racing stripes. Cowl induction hood. Car has NEVER seen rain. Only driven on nice days. Used detail spray to wash only no hose water. No swirls in clear.
Tons more work done and parts replaced. Send me a message if you any questions. Any extra parts I can find I will also toss in if wanted. I have over 500 pictures of this rebuild process. Any questions I or my mechanic can answer.