1957 Chevrolet 210 Custom 2-Door Wagon
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: 2-door post wagon
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Polished or new stainless throughout.
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 1,250
- Color: Burgundy and Cream
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 2 wheel
- Interior color: Burgundy and Cream
- Options: Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 2-door post wagon
This complete restoration process started on a solid bodied wagon that was placed on a custom Corvette chassis. All of the trim pieces have been polished or are new. The interior includes nicely appointed leatherette seats and door panels along with a custom digital gauge cluster. Under the hood is a 350 CID small block with aluminum heads connected to a 700R4 automatic transmission including electronic overdrive. During the restoration process the body was taken off the original frame and customized to accept a Corvette independent front and rear suspension. Additional items include coil over shocks cross drilled disc brakes and air conditioning as well as stereo power steering and power windows.
This two door wagon is a work of art sounds every bit of the part and drives beautifully. Absolutely no disappointments.