1955 Bel Air 327 V8 700R4 Trans A/C Laser Straight Body Frame Off Resto
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: 4 Door
- Type: Sedan
- Doors: 4
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 10
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 327 C.I. V8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 4 DoorOne of the Nicest Well Built Tri-Fives You Will Ever Find!
This 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air has a 327 C.I. V8 w/ 4BBL Carburetor 700R4 Automatic Transmission w/ Overdrive 10 Bolt Rear w/ 3.55:1 Ratio Complete Nut & Bolt Frame-Off Restoration Power 4 Wheel Disc Brakes Power Steering Vintage Air Air Conditioning Serpentine Belt System Digital Gauges by Dakota Digital Tilt Steering Column 13" Bel Air Style Steering Wheel All New Interior Finished in the Original Pattern Fender Skirts All New Chrome 15" Painted Steel Wheels w/ Correct Hubcaps Goodyear Wide White Wall Radial Tires Full Size Spare & Jack Better Than New Undercarriage Laser Straight Body One of the Nicest Well Built Tri-Fives You Will Ever Find!
- 20 Years In Business. Four Buildings on our Campus. Thousands of Cars Sold. Immeasurable Number of Repeat Customers. We have the Experience. Period.
- Our guys know cars......Classic cars require a level of knowledge that is not necessary in the used car market. Never buy a car from a guy who doesn't know what he has. We examine every car extensively before we purchase so we can weed out the problem cars before they get to the customer.
- We use the term salesman loosely. Our "salesmen" are passionate about what they do and it shows. Too many dealers will talk you into a car you have no business buying. Our job is to get you into a car that fits your lifestyle & budget while adding value to your investment portfolio. Whether you are a serious buyer or just love to talk cars our sales guys are eager to hear from you!
- A warranty is great until you read the fine print. We will not offer you the traditional lawyer-speak guarantee because classic cars are amazingly unpredictable and they will find the most inopportune time to act their age. What we will offer in all fairness is our assistance in helping you return your vehicle to its purchased condition.
- Information is the best tool a buyer can ever possess and we love to share. If you need close-up or undercarriage photos drive-off videos scanned copies of original titles trim codes build sheets etc. we will get it to you and we will handle your request in a timely manner.
We offer fantastic financing on our entire collection. With extended terms & low rates simply click below to see how easy & inexpensive your cost of money could actually be.$15000 = $247.89 $20000 = $330.51 $25000 = $413.14 $30000 = $495.77 $35000 = $578.40
Payment examples based upon 5.9% APR @ 72 months WAC 0 money down.Financing is as easy as 1 2 3…
Fill out the credit application by clicking "Apply Now". You will then be pre-qualified to select a car from our inventory. We make arrangements to put your dream car in your driveway.Apply Now!
Dealer Accelerate. Visit www.DealerAccelerate.com to learn more.