Beautiful Resto-Mod 1969 Chevy C10 LS 6 - 6.0 SWB - Best on eBay
Price: - Item location: Plano, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: c10 shortbed
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: custom
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 12,345
- Color: Black
- Engine size: LS 6.0
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet C-10 c10 shortbedUp for sale is my beautiful 1969 C10 Short-Bed SWB. This truck is super-clean, drives great, sounds great and gets looks everywhere you go. Verymuscular sounding, and of course the LS 6 doesn'thesitate to start or get up and go. This truck has a lot of power.
Absolutely attention to detail in this resto-mod. Absolutely rust-free frame, body,everything. Exceptional love and attention to detail was spent in making this truck anabsolutely head-turner. You are not going to find a better one on eBay. This thing is so clean!
- Engine - Professionally completed LS 6 - 6.0 liter swap with LS Tune, and all deletes. Computer and wiring harness attached and the diagnostic cable is run nicelyinto the cab where you would expect.
- Transmission - Professionally completed 4L80E swap, 373 Rear-End
- All glass and rubber is in great shape
- Power Steering, 4 Wheel Disk Brakes, and Tilt SteeringWheel
- Gray Interior inexcellent shape - seat, headliner door panels, etc
- Super-Straight truck withbeautiful black paint over a rust-free body
- American Racing 20" Rims and tires have less than 50 miles on them
- A/C compressor, belts and brackets attached to engine, but needsVintage Air kit to complete the setup
- Factory Gauges work.
Starting up the Beefy LS 6.0 Engine:
Taking the C10 for a short drive:
Feel free to ask questions.