1980 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta Black 350 SBC TH350 Posi 4.10 Gears
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Berlinetta Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1980
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 5.7L 350Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: T-Tops, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Chevrolet Camaro
You are bidding on a 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta. Vehicle specifics and information listed below. Feel free to make an offer, and perhaps we can come to a mutually beneficial price.
- 1980 Camaro Berlinetta
- Black on Red
- T Tops
- 6" Cowl Induction Hood (Fiber Glass) Gel Coat - Black Gloss
- 350 SBC 4-Bolt Main (bored .030) - 355
- Herbert 8620 Billet Roller Lifter Cam
- Speedway 350 Cast Crank
- Speed Pro Hypereutectic Pistons
- Eagle SIR I Beam Connecting Rods
- Dart Iron Eagle Pro Heads 23 Degrees Ported
- Holley 750 CFM Carburetor (butterflies always open, choke not wired) - Rebuilt
- Performance Air Intake Manifold
- MSD 8360 Pro-Billet Distributor w/MSD 8471 Bronze Gear (not pictured, see below)
- MSD Ignition Coil - new
- MSD Spark Plug Wires - new
- Autolite AR134 Spark Plugs - new
- Hooker Competition Headers
- 350 Turbo Transmission w/ratchet shifter
- Stall Converter
- 10 Bolt Posi Rear End w/4.10 Gears
- Rear Air Shocks
- Rear Suspension Torque Arms
- Nitto NT450 17" tires - 235/40/17s and 275/50/17s
- American Racing Torque Thrust Rims, Polished Aluminum
- 10 gallon fuel cell (rear mounted)
- Battery (rear mounted)
- Electric External Fuel Pump (Holley) - new
- Leather Seats
Notes about the car -
Purchased in 2004. Unknown total vehicle mileage. Unaware of vehicle history prior to purchase, other than the previous owner periodically raced it on a 1/4 mile track. Immediately after purchase, the present engine was built, assembled, and installed. Vehicle and present engine has less than 500 miles on it since purchase in 2004. Vehicle was stored throughout most of my ownership, as I never quite had the time or money to continue advancing the project as originally intended. Not a show car by any means - dings and scratches here and there. If you are looking for a loud, powerful, mean muscle car, that will turn heads by sight and sound, and destroy the competition between red lights, this will definitely do the trick. And if you wanted to convert it back to drag, all it would take are slicks and perhaps a different carb.
**Pictures show a Mallory 9000 Distributor. This distributor was well over 12 years old, and went inop shortly after taking these pictures. It is being replaced with an
MSD 8360 Pro-Billet Distributor w/MSD 8471 Bronze Gear, but as I am currently out of town, I cannot update pictures to reflect the change. Ultimately, it works to the buyer's benefit, as you will have a brand new distributor on the vehicle.
. I recommend having a highly skilled mechanic familiar with carbureted SBCs go over engine and all accessories prior to officially driving. Also, the vehicle will need to be towed as it is not meant for long continous driving at higher speeds, due to the high RPM derived from the 350 Turbo Tranny and 4.10 gearing. Vehicle is being sold as is, with no warranty once it leaves the property and sale is finalized. You are welcome to look at the vehicle prior to purchase and are absolutely welcome to take it for a test drive to confirm engine/tranny full functionality. Also, keep in mind that this vehicle has a ratchet shifter, so be aware how to use properly.
Additional Notes about vehicle -
- Heating and A/C removed.
- Interior Carpet removed.
- Rear gas tank removed (fuel cell installed in trunk, along with battery).
- Dash Instrumentation not wired.
- Functioning aftermarket tachometer mounted.
- Push button start - mounted on center console.
- Toggle switches for Ignition/Fuel Pump/Secondary Radiator-mounted Fan - mounted on center console.
- Title in hand.
- Break Master Cylinder recently replaced/serviced.
- MSD Ignition Coil - recently replaced/new.
- MSD Spark Plugs Wires - recently replaced/new.
- Autolite AR134 Spark Plugs - recently replaced/new.
- MSD 8360 Pro-Billet Distributor w/MSD 8471 Bronze Gear - recently installed/new.
- All part receipts have been meticulously kept and organized.
- Additional rims/tires - pizza cutters for front, rear for slicks - available. Low asking price if you are interested. Front pizza cutters have new tires installed.
If you have any questions, you are encouraged to email me. I will respond as promptly as possible.
Thank you for your interest, and please bid with confidence!
There will be a $500.00 deposit required at the end of the auction.
Feel free to make an offer, and perhaps we can come to a mutually beneficial price.