1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Big Block Resto-Mod Restored MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Z/28 Big Block 4-Speed Must Sell! No Reserve!
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Z/28 Big Block Resto-Mod Fully Restored
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 1,500
- VIN: 124379N500036
- Color: Le Mans Blue
- Engine size: Built 396 500 hp+
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Brakes
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Muncie 4-Speed
- Drive type: Rear
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Big Block 4-Speed Must Sell! No Reserve!1969 Chevy Camaro Z/28 TributeFully Restored Resto-ModBuilt Chevy 396Big Block Motor4-Speed Muncie TransmissionBeautiful Code 71 Le Mans Blue
MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
If you have been truly searching for a 1969 Camaro Z/28 Big Block Resto Mod 4-Speed thatyou want to pound through gears in a roaring big block, then please pay careful attention to the details of this eBayNo ReserveOnce in a LifetimeEvent.
Check out the video and additional photos below!
History of the Camaro:
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.
This 69 Camaro Z/28 Big Block Resto-Mod is one extremely rare and fast highly desirable investment quality classic. This car has plenty of performance, looks, and driver capability.
This 1969 Camaro Z/28 Tribute is one true Big Block Resto-Mod Masterpiece.This restoration was extremely detailed as there were no expenses spared in the car, under the hood, and beneath the floors. This car presentsbeautifully anddrives just as great as it looks. The Le Mans Blue paint shines like new on this laser straight body. This car has been PROFESSIONALLY restored within the last five yearsThe car runs very strong and is very fast! It has a powerful Big Block Chevy 396Motor with over 500 hp. Not only does this car have a powerful motor, but it also has a powerful 4-speed Muncie Transmission.
The car has many resto-mod upgrades such as a full Autometer Gauge Cluster, front power disc brakes, Custom Painted Le Mans Brake Calipers,all new chrome trim, mirrors, etc, brand new interior, high performance Hedman Headers, polished Aluminum torq-thrust rims, cowl induction hood, and MUCH MORE!!!
SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS
This car has many new parts as it has been FULLY FRAME-OFF RESTORED that includes but not limited to high performance Flowmaster exhaust system with Hedman headers, all new suspension, brake lines, bushings, seats, carpeting, moldings, door panels,Polished Aluminum American Racing Torq-Thrust wheels with new BF Goodrich Radial TA white-lettering tires. Because of the all new suspension, thiscar drives very tight and straight as it is just about a show quality car. This Camaro can be driven everyday but has more show car qualities than that of a daily driver.
Overall, this car presents as a matchbox toy car: THAT'S HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!
Please read everything in this description.
We at Class 1 Classics encourage you to ask any and all questions if you are unfamiliar with what is being said!
What's Under the Hood?:
EARTH SHATTERINGfully built 396 Big Block Motor with over 500 hp with a Holley Carburetor, Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum Radiator, Electric Fan, and much more. It has a fully built Muncie 4-Speed Transmission that shifts on the dime. See details below:
- Champion Aluminum Radiator
- Electric Fan
- Holley 4 Barrel Carburetor with Electric Choke
- Chrome Alternator
- Heater core (working heat but no A/C)
- HEI Distributor
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Hedman Full Length Performance Headers
- Mechanical Fuel Pump
- Original Delco Style 11" Brake Booster
- V-Belt Pulley System
- Proform Chevrolet Chrome Dress-Up Kit
- Thermostat inclusive temperature probe
- Full engine compartment PROFESSIONALLY painted to match the exterior Le Mans Blue paint color
- Everything in this bay looks to be brand new
The rear end of this powerful beauty is a strong but fuel economic GM 8.5" 10 bolt 3.73 positive traction rear. We just changed the fluid in this rear end with Lucas High Performance Gear Oil for added protection and to prevent wear as well as changed the differential cover to a show quality chrome cover.
This Camaro stops on the money with its brand new power brake system using disc on the front and drum on the rear. As previously mentioned, the engine compartment has been FULLY DETAILED and completely chromed out, ready for show!
This car runs a beautiful show quality Hedman header-back dual Stainless Steel Flowmaster H-Pipe exhaust that sounds like a true muscle car from the movies.
Quiet at idle but mean at open throttle!
The Body and Exterior:
This car's exterior and body is in such immaculate shape that we thought it would be best to describe it in its own section!
- American Racing Polished Aluminum 15" Rims
- BRAND NEW BF Goodrich Radial T/A Tires
- Le Mans Blue Beautiful Show Paint
- Z28 Trim Package and Emblems
- All new chrome (moldings, bumpers, etc.)
- Z28 white stripes that were professionally painted smooth and level
- 2" Cowl Induction Hood
- Almost all new glass throughout the vehicle
- Laser straight body panels (mostly brand new)
- D80 Spoiler Package
- Custom painted brake calipers to match color of the car
- Polished stainless steel exhaust tips
- Chrome differential cover
The trunk in these early generation Camaro's was ALWAYS the first thing to rot and rust out. The trunk in THIS car has been fullyand professionallyrestored and welded in. It has been painted with the correct original style paint. It is VERY RARE to find Camaro's with a trunk in this shape!
- 3-Point Seat Belt setup on front driver and passenger side to protect you on today's roads
- Rear lap belts
- Billet light switch
- Full back-lit Autometer Gauge Cluster that features a 0-160 MpH speedometer, 0-10k RPM tachometer, a fuel gauge, oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge, and battery voltage gauge
- Everything works and is completely functional from the windshield wipers, to the lights, heater controls, to even thecigarettelighter!
- Brand new headliner
- Brand new comfortableseats with headrests
- Brand new upholstery
- Brand new dash and interior lighting
- ALL NEW WEATHERSTRIPPING AND CHROME MOLDINGS (none of that rusty pitted chrome can be found on this beauty!)
- This dash has been professionallypainted to match the exterior color of the car to acquire that perfect show touch.
- The entire interior of the car has been fit with dynamat which completely minimizes outside road noise and engine bay noise
The Underbody and Suspension:
- Brand new shocks on all four corners
- New front coil springs
- Completely restored rear multi-leaf springs
- Polished STAINLESS STEEL fuel tank with STAINLESS STEEL straps
- Front power disc brakes with rear drum that stop on the dime
- IMMACULATE floors and quarters
- Frame rails and subframe have been sandblasted and professionally painted with POR-15 hardened paint during its FULL EXQUISITE FRAME OFF restoration!!!
- This car drives like a brand new car and has also been lowered for bettermaneuverability
- Brand new polyurethane bushings on the front and rear suspension
- Brand new tie rod ends and ball joints keep your ride stiff and firm. Hard to believe this car is almost 50 years old and handles this great!
- STAINLESS STEEL brake lines
Over $60,000 Invested!
THIS 1969 CAMARO IS UP FOR A NO-RESERVEAUCTION!!!
This means us at Class 1 Classics are going to let the market decide what this absolute beauty is worth!
DON'T MISS OUT! BID NOW!
This is the perfect Camaro to take to any show or cruise night and stand out of the crowd.
The Takeaway:This 69 Camaro Z/28 Resto Mod is as good as it gets and the pictures don't even do this car any justice. With only minor imperfections such as small rock chips, etc., thiscar is definitely very close to show quality condition and is 100% one of a kind first generation Camaro. Please keep in mind this restoration was not completed yesterday but around five years ago.
If you have been searching for a 1969 Camaro Z/28 Resto Mod Big Block that drives as good as it looks, this is the car for you. This is the perfect Camaro for anyone who has ever dreamed of owning and enjoying an iconic, rapidly appreciating, and arguably the best investment year classic Camaro of all time.
If you have any questions or would like to see the car, feel free to call me at anytime!JOE -732-277-9021
See Our Mobile-Friendly Video Below:
CONTACT CHRIS AT JJ BEST FOR FINANCING
Buyers must contact the seller within 48 hours of auction ending to confirm payment and transport arrangements. If you do not contact the seller within 48 hours, we reserve the right to seek financial reimbursement for the time and fees incurred and will open a nonpaying bidder case. Paypal Deposit is non refundable and must be paid within 24 hours of auction end time. The seller must receive full payment within 7 days unless other approved arrangements are made. I encourage all bidders to check out the car before bidding as this is a real auction and you are entering into a legally binding contract. We are not responsible for any accidental misrepresentation of any vehicle for sale due to typographical error or undisclosed flaws. We make every attempt to represent vehicles accurately, and strongly recommend a vehicle inspection prior to bidding and/or purchasing any vehicle on the internet. This vehicle is being sold as is with no warranty expressed or implied. We cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies in the presentation and description of the vehicles we sell as classics can be viewed differently by every interested buyer. Please address all of your questions or concerns before you place a bid.
We also reserve the right to end an auction early at our discretion, as the car is for sale locally as well
GOOD LUCK BIDDING!On Jun-16-16 at 19:16:49 PDT, seller added the following information: