1966 Chevrolet C10 1/2 Ton Pickup Truck Texas Original V8 Auto Factory Air
Price: US $15,000.00 Item location: Molalla, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 26,559
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 283
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Chevrolet C-10Up for bid is a beautiful 1966 Chevrolet C10 Custom Cab, 1/2 Ton Pickup Fleetside. Rare factory air condition! Power steering and power brakes! Original 283 V8 Engine and Powerglide 2 speed automatic transmission.
Rust free Texas beauty! Original wood bed, re-painted once, in factory colors. Paint and body in amazing condition but needs a few finishing touches. You will be hard pressed to find another pickup this nice, at this price. Ready for summer cruise-in's and Car Shows! Fly in and drive her home!
Featured in Texas Highways magazine and featured with Willie Nelson! Have a binder full of receipts!
Lot's of money invested in this beauty. More photos are available upon request.
- 283 Turbo-Fire V8
- Powerglide 2sp Automatic Trans.
- 10 bolt open rear end with 3.08 ratio
- Edelbrock Aluminum Intake 4bbl Carb.
- Rare power drum breaking system
- Rare power assisted seating
- Rare factory air conditioning (Recent reconditioning-Blows COLD)
- Full Factory Instruments (Batt/temp/fuel/oil)
- Chevrolet Rally wheels w/trim rings and caps
- Performance tuned dual exhaust
- Original Upholstery (tan cloth and naugahide bench seat)
- NEW OEM seat belts
- Newly buffed and waxed paint
- Newly steam cleaned engine and transmission
- New Battery and spare tire
Shipping is at the responsibility of the buyer.
On Jun-19-16 at 11:51:12 PDT, seller added the following information:
NOTES: YES the pickup has a clean and clear title.
NOTES: YES the pickup is a long bed.