1971 Camaro SS 396 Custom 5 Speed Manual - Power 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
Price: US $31,000.00 Item location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: SS 396
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS Super Sport
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 4,225
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 396
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5 Speed Manual Tremec
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet Camaro SS 396Here's an incredible 1971 Chevrolet Camaro SS 396 CID Big Block custom - Good-Guys 4 time Winner!Yes...this is the car many of you have seen and heard the muscle of this 396 motor at many Saturday Scottsdale Pavilions. It's been shown at Good-Guys in Scottsdale where it's been Picked 3 Times and awarded over in the past 18 month.
The quality, appearance, sound of power from this Camaro SS muscle car has been validated by 1970 and 1971 Camaro lovers and the Show judges. This is your chance to own this beautiful Chevrolet Camaro to tour in, draw crowds at your carshows and collect your own awards.The 30 over 396 has several internal engine upgrades, the power and torque are more than adequate to set you back in the seat, yet still be enjoyable to drive anywhere on 91 pump fuel. Runs cool all summer long in Arizona.An amazing handling car with suspension improvements of both performance front and rear sway bars, shocks, and sub-frame connectors. Custom built Wheels are "one off" 3 piece Billet wheels which have the perfect off-sets to fit these 18"tires inside the wheel wells.
- Power 4 Wheels Disk Brakes
- Power Steering
- 275x40x18 Rear
- 245x40x18 Front
- Wheels are "one off" - 10 Spoke 3 Piece Billet custom made for this car
- Suspension has been upgraded with;
- front and rear sway bars
- heavy duty shocks and Sub-Frame Connectors
- Original Posi-Rear End
- 1971 396 Big Block - bored 30, Lunati Cam
- Headers - Jet Hot Coated
- High Quality Car Cover
- New Tremec TKO 600 5 Speed with .64 5th gear
- Original Interior bucket seats, carpet, dash pad all excellent
- AM/FM Vintage look has smartphone audio-in jack in glove box - switch under dash - hidden upgraded rear deck speakers
- Center Console with padded lid, cup holders
- LeCarra billet Steering Wheel (also have original 71 SS Wheel comes with car - perfect cond)
- Custom Finished Trunk - top, sides and bottom in dark gray tweed
- Top Quality Front Bra included
Beautiful smooth glass like finish body painted in rich Union Gray metallic with Hot Rod Black satin paint hood, trunk stripes and tail panel on Laser Straight car.“Good-Guys" Show Award Winner: includes Builders Choice, Cool Camaro, the American Thunder Award and March-6-2016- CHEVY MUSCLE Award!
Call or email me for more info - Craig 480-525-7195NOTE: I reserve the right to end this Auction early - the Car is offered locally....thank you.