1968 Chevelle Pro Street SS tribute
Price: US $7,500.00 Item location: Bremerton, Washington, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- SubModel: SS tribute
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 100,000
- VIN: 136378k249168
- Color: White
- Engine size: 454
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 2WD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle SS tributeI have owned this Pro-street SS tribute Chevelle since approx 2008-clear title in my name. 454, GM lower end 8:1 pistons, 490 lift 214 duration 110 lobe separation GM cam, oval port heads, Weiand 171 blower/super charger-under driven at 4lbs boost approx 10 1/2"1 compression. Holly 800CFM mechanical sec/duel feed double pumper-manifold referenced for blower, Approx 375 HP? Hedman headers, Accel HEI distributor. 1-wire alternator .High volume oil pump. Turbo 400 A/T 2200 stall converter, narrowed Ford 9" 411 posi, tubbed-ladder bar coil over back half system. Front disk brakes (69SS396). 16 gallon fuel cell in the trunk. Weld drag lite - rear; 15X18X32 Mickey Thompson Pro series tires, front; 15X5X30? Lift off trunk lid. Paint/body is in good condition (race car paint job) with some surface rust-paint bubble on the roof/hood and behind the rear window. No apparent body cancer-floor boards, trunk pan and frame rail all solid. Interior-much is new (see below).
New/recent/or low Miles:
1) Painless wiring harness,
2) Seats, door panels, carpeting,
3) B&M star shifter,
4) Sirus music system,
5) Wieand 171 blower.
6) Accel advance curve kit 28 degrees at 2800 RPM.
7) Summit HD racing flex plate,
8) Summit 1000 PSI mech fuel pump.
9) Summit mini-high torques starter,
10) Hedman headers,
11) battery shut off switch
12) battery and cables-can mount in front or in trunk
13) Moroso drag spoiler/gas door
15) oil and transmission oil change,
16) wiper motor, head light switch,
17) Auto meter drag tach/gauges,
18) spark plugs.
10) Taylor plug wires
11) front bumper and parking lights/lenses
12) side view mirror
13) Previous owner r/p engine had low miles since rebuild (see receipts) I cannot verify however.
Thousands of dollars in receipts included along with an extra set of Hedman headers. Sold in as is condition-no warranty.Terms: Speedometer not currently hooked up-estimating mileage at over 100,000. Street scoop not included. PayPal, certified check (after funds verified) or cash in person. Please contact me (David) at 360-550-2794 with any questions or e-mail.