1979 Chevrolet Camaro Base Coupe "Un-Molested condition" FINAL LISTING
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Coupe
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 96,695
- VIN: 1Q87G9L537124
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Chevrolet Camaro
FINAL LISTING, IF THIS CAR IS NOT SOLD,
IT WILL BE SOLD/DONATED TO THE "USED CAR DEALERSHIP"
DON'T PROCRASTIONATE...BID NOW!
1979 Camaro (8cyl) 305 2BBL Automatic
For Sale by:Private Seller
run very well....drive well.....drive on weekend... shift smoothly.... NO OIL LEAKS (clean driveway)..... original equipment....original engine and transmission......
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):1Q87G9L537124 (this number may not be listed to auto-check web-site,the VINhas been rechecked and verified)
Engine:305 V8 Vehicle 2bbl
Drive Type:RWD Posi
For Sale by:Private Seller
- Metal is solid
- Speedometer shows 96,695
- Vehicle is all original and has been in Georgia most of its life.
- The following items have been done under my possession:
- Radiator (replaced January 2016)
- Heater Core (replaced January 2016)
- New Spark plugs installed (March 2016)
- New distributor cap and rotor installed (March 2016)
- Body has been re-painted sometimes in 2013 or 2014 as per previous owner.
- Metal is solid
- New headlight
- Original center console
- Both crank handles work
- Stereo and speakers included and working
- all upholstery are in fair condition
- Heater is in good working condition
- A/C needs recharging
- Rear panel (where speakers are located) has pre-existing minor water damage, although no longer leak (best bet, the rear window need "re-sealing")
Suspension, Wheels and Tires:
- Original tire cap and “all season SR4 steel belt “tire may be included (p215-70r14 M+S)
- Dunlop GT qualifier P235-60r14 tire in fair condition
- 14x7 ultra centerline rim with center cap 5x120.65 5x4.75
Additional / will need or need attention:
- Horn works
- Air conditioner will need re-charging
- Windshield wiper and wiper fluid pump works
- New shocks recommended
- Gas tachometer gauge point recently broke, currently functional
This car can be better show quality, with some TLC!
Interior is good condition, some wear and tear. Don’t expect this car to be excellent shape, some restoration may be needed, although more to deep cleaning.
MANY CAMARO RANGING 1978 TO 1981 ARE RARELY UNMOLESTED....MOST CAMARO ARE UPGRADED TO NON-ORIGINAL STATE...WHICH CANNOT GET HIGHEST POINT IN CLASSIC CAR SHOW AWARD.. THIS CAR CAN WITH THOROUGH CLEANING AND MINOR COSMESTIC REPAIR... I HAVE ORIGINAL HUBCAP TO THE WHEEL/TIRE. THIS LISTING IS THE LAST DUE TO I CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY EBAY $50-$75 EACH WEEK TO LIST, THEREFORE IF THIS CAR DOES NOT GET SOLD AT DECENT PRICE, IT WILL BE TURNED OVER TO LOCAL DEALERSHIP. CALL ME (PREFER TEXT) IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR WISH TO VIEW THE CAR.. THANK YOU
I am selling because I have too many vehicles in my possession, need to liquidate. Currently have a 1981 Camaro.
Driven bi-weekly during good weather. Was gonna do an upgrade with a nicer set of wheels and more but I have too many ongoing projects.
Since July 2015, I have driven approximately 400 miles! The Camaro is nice car to drive especially when this car is all original with no major mechanical problem except the radio and speakers.
THERE IS NO LEAK OF ANY KIND... NO OIL LEAK! NO POWER STEERING FLUID LEAK! NO BRAKE FLUID LEAK! NO TRANSMISSION FLUID LEAK! RARE FIND ON THESE CLASSIC CAR WITH ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT!
Recently passed inspection December 2015
Currently insurance and registered as historical coverage... driven on weekend! Attended some car shows
The seller has every right to terminate this auction at any time as it is for sale elsewhere!
any question not mention here, please contact me via email or phone number...if you wish to view the car...
Please review the pictures for details as I may not disclosed everything, if you must, please ask me any question. Thank you
Buyer is responsible for pick up and transport.
Non-refundable Deposit of $500 required within 24 hours.
Balance due in seven days.
Please contact us with any questions you have before bidding.This is a used car and sold as is.
The car is located in New York/Long Island/Nassau County/Plainview area.