1952 Chevy 3100 Pickup Truck
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Hot Rod
- Year: 1952
- Mileage: 19,100
- VIN: KBA572237
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Chevy 350 Small Block
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1952 Chevrolet Other Pickups
1952 Chevy 3100 Pickup Truck
Vintage Street Rod
This beautiful five-window classic Chevy pickup runs like a dream and has served as the company vehicle for a local State Farm agent for ten years. Parked in front of the State Farm office on Main Street, it is one of the hallmarks of our thriving Texas town and was a daily driver for the owner for many years. Having earned numerous awards and trophies from regional car shows, it was also featured in many local parades and events.
The truck was ‘born and bred’ in the South so the body and frame are in excellent condition. The paint job is high quality, durable and in very good condition. It handles easily in city driving, cruises very comfortably at 75 MPH on the Interstate and handles very well on winding roads. Brand new tires all around. Texas state inspection and registration are both current.
- 19,100 miles
- Crate engine – 350 V8 Chevy small block. Smooth sound under the hood, classic hot rod exhaust tones at the rear. Plenty of power and clean exhaust.
- Edelbrock intake manifold
- Edelbrock four-barrel carburetor
- Edelbrock air cleaner
- After-market electric fan
- After-market air conditioning – blows cold
- Hoses and belts in great condition
- Chrome valve covers and air cleaner
- Long-tube headers, dual exhaust, chrome exhaust tips
- 3-Speed automatic transmission
- Power steering
- Chevy Camaro front suspension
- Original frame in very good condition
- Brakes in very good condition, excellent stopping power. Dual-rotor discs in the front, drums in the back.
- New oil and filter
- New radiator fluid
Body and Chassis
- Beautiful solid, straight body and frame
- Paint is in very good condition with minor imperfections
- Running boards very solid
- Doors fit and operate properly
- All window and door seals have been replaced
- Custom truck bed construction with wood decking
- Cab is soundproofed and floor is solid
- Doors close tight
- Custom Chevy hot rod gauges
- Speakers on door can be hooked into future radio at buyer’s discretion.
- Leather bench seat
- Custom headliner and matching door panels
- Custom Grant steering wheel
- Two seat belts
- Complete new wiring under dash
- 1952 did not require turn signals – the truck passes inspection in Texas without turn signals. Aftermarket tail lights and grill running lights can be converted to turn signals at the buyer’s discretion.
- Interior headliner is warped approximately 2 to 3 inches
- Glove compartment latch needs repair
- Some water leakage through driver’s side door when washed.