1974 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- SubModel: Malibu
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 127,000
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 350 ci
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black& Grey
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
Mechanically and structurally perfect. Major rebuild done. New not rebuilt 350/290hp GM crate motor still under factory warranty. Jegs rebuilt 350 transmission with mild shift kit. New edelbrock carb and manifold, new 100 amp alternator upgrade, new PS pump and hoses, fuel pump, starter, water pump, fan clutch, radiator, universal joints, and gas tank. Factory A/C car with all components upgraded and replaced. Interior is new, seat covers, carpet, dash cover all replaced. Body has been done over the right way. Completely disassembled, stripped, trim removed and holes welded, no bondo patches anywhere, sealed, primed, painted black with 3 coats of clear. New windshield. All new door, window and trunk seals. New tires and exhaust system. Front end checked, aligned and tight. Front rotors will need to be replaced, have new pads that will go with car. Car cover included. Paperwork includes original window sticker, build sheet, owner’s manual, original owner’s service records, registrations, etc . The car spent most of its life in sunny dry New Mexico, and now it lives in Florida.
In answer to the standard questions:
1. Yes, you can drive it home safely anywhere in the country but I will not guarantee it.
2. No, I am not interested in trades.
3. No, I don't know how much for shipping.
4.I am only interested in selling my car,not in discussing how your father had one just like it, or you wish you were closer, had the money,or had the room.
5. Auction will run to its conclusion, but seller reserves the right to cancel the auction as car is listed elsewhere also.
1. High Bidder to send $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit within48 hours of the close of this auction.
1. Vehicle is sold in "as is " condition. All inspections and confirmation of condition are the responsibility of the buyer prior to bidding.
2. I will sell to anyone, anywhere. Pickup and arrangement for shipping is buyer’s responsibility. All transportation is at buyer’s expense. Orlando airport is 90 minutes,and ports of Tampa and Miami are close by.
3. Certified checks must clear, bank transfer, or cash in person within5 days of auction ending before car is released. NO PAYPAL . If you are getting a for the purchase, I must see the pre-approval before you bid.
4. Do not bid unless you intend to buy! You are entering into a legal binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above. If you do not intend to purchase this item, don’t waste my time by bidding!
I will cancel any bid at my discretion without notice that I feel will not result in a successful purchase based on your history!
Any questions feel free to contact me before you bid at hawg922+aol+com